Katatonia status 2008

ıt will surely be a very very hard thing to top TGCD but hey did you see these guys do anything bad at all?Anyways I'm sure they will create a fantastic piece of art once again.I am so fuckin curious about the direction that they are gonna follow.But I bet that would be a softer album than the previous ones.So we'll wait and see...Thanx for the update Anders...

Whats this chat about a DVD? It was only last year that the live album/dvd was released. And there's a DVD in "The Black Sessions" isn't there? Fill me in!

The Kats have talked before about making their own dvd, the one they call the "real" one, which would include concert, backstage, studio, etc. footage. They want to make an all-encompassing one.

On topic: Thanks for the update Blakkie!

Someone said that 'It will surely be a very very hard thing to top TGCD'. I think I thought the same 12 years ago when that must of 'Brave Murder Day' was released and see what they've been able to do through all these years! Thought I didn't like 'Tonight's decision' as all their other records, I'm confident it's gonna be another excellent record. So take your time to release your more fantastic album ever!