Katatonia Tour

I'll be at the concert in Essen, too. It isn't far from here, just the next big city.
I still can't believe they're playing im Germany next time!

so Im not sure if I am going to be able to come up with the dough so soon......I dont even have a passport and I looked into that today and that is gonna cost me 200$ too.....and I have to contact my mother (for fucks sake) whom I havnt talked to since last june to get my original birth certificate......SHIT

either way I will be going on a trip to see Katatonia.....I have never been out of my country either (no I dont count canada) so that is quite exciting.....I am also a very unorganised and shitty planner.....I might just get ahold of a travel agent and have them set it up for me because I am a tard.....

ill help u im a pennysaver hehe...i can even plan yer meals lol... and well i also love planning, so yeah, probably the passport is the prioprity thing i think it takes like a week or so,,, so better do that in advance

I can't even see them live, they will do a club tour in Finland but i can't get in them because i am not 18 years old. They will also do one festival gig, Ilosaarirock if i remember right but it's the only good band there so.....They should come to Tuska Festival.

I read an interview of Anders the other day, saying that Katatonia won't visit Greece during their Spring tour, but they will in another part of the tour. Does anyone know if they are actually planning a "second" part of the tour? And if they are, when? Thanks!

Yes, in autumn they will be doing a full tour in Europe, so a lot more tourdates to come this year! :D

flying to london would be definetely the cheapest solution, either you fly from the united states or canada as someone suggested! besides, you get the chance to see them at least twice, as far as i know they are playing in london and also in bradford, but they might be playing in more british cities and i dont know :)

Jesse Pohjalainen:

I'm not sure if you're the one Jesse I think you are since there's two Jesses I know in Imatra, but if you know a one Hannu Terävä I'm sure he'll send you some pics from the upcoming Tavastia-gig, since we're going. So, älä huoli, Jesse!

oh man if they have anything schedule for aug 22 to sept 2 somwhere in europe while im there ill be the happiest girl alive i hope they do *sighs*

so my piss ass passport is on the way.....now the question is whether or not I will still be able to get a cheap ticket to london........is anyone from here going to see them in london and paris that needs a tag along?....if so that would greatly ease my mind.........Im just going to sleep in the gutter so we wouldnt have to share a room or nothin.....seriously.....let me know.....just for a travel partner or 2..

Deliverance6 said:
man I hope I can pull this off.......Im such a poor bitch and all.....it seems there are a few friends that might be able to hook me up with some more info as well......since dissapointingly it actually seems that Katatonia wont be in the U.S. one time......Ill see what I can get my online poker roll up to and go from there......I just had 1100$ in it but needed to cash some out for bills.......I will from this day forth play poker for katatonia...........

You should so do it reece, except for the gambling part.:kickass:

moouers said:
Dear Katatonia,

Please come to California, USA.

Thank you,
John

If you got the notion
I second that emotion

please come to california!!!!!..........oh and to MEXICO too!!!!!!!!!!!!!please come to mexico please please please!!!!!!!!pleeeeeeeaaaaasseeee!!!!!

Discouraged+One said:
If you got the notion
I second that emotion

please come to california!!!!!..........oh and to MEXICO too!!!!!!!!!!!!!please come to mexico please please please!!!!!!!!pleeeeeeeaaaaasseeee!!!!!
How many times has it been said now..? Katatonia can't deceide where they're gonna play.