Katatonia Tour

Jamo said:
is ne1 else going to the london gig, i only have one album "viva emptiness" and i only got that 3 days ago, but it was amazing so i booked tickets, :headbang:

Yey! I and my 2 mates are going. I just got a bunch of their albums in time, and Novembre's who are supporting them.

Going to the Epica gig the night before too!!! Exciting weekend :kickass:

Ill be at Epica and Katatonia in London also.

Feel free to come up to me and chat. I look like this....
itsme.jpg

agonija said:
I`ll probably won`t make it to any of Germany-Dates :mad: Man, that sucks!

If I go to Karlsruhe May 3rd. I would need two days off ....damn work!!
So I would really like to know, if there will be any other gigs this year in Europe?
Guys, please please come to Munich!!!!

It seems Kata will play at Summer Breeze!!
So this could be your chance to see them before autumn :)

And for the Holland gigs:
I'll be coming by car, so I can pick up someone somewhere or drive you somewhere after the gig if you missed your train. Just don't leave before the end of the gig!!!

Cis said:
I'll be coming by car, so I can pick up someone somewhere or drive you somewhere after the gig if you missed your train. Just don't leave before the end of the gig!!!

Well arent you one of the nicest people:worship: ;)
You should post this in the Katatonia in Holland thread!

Cis said:
It seems Kata will play at Summer Breeze!!
So this could be your chance to see them before autumn :)

wow! great! yeah Summer Breeze was such a nice festival! I will try to do my best to be there:)
I´m ready looking forward it!

How was you trip back?

Glasgow tommorrow night, cannot wait for this. Leaving home at 8.30 am tommorow. flying from Belfast and then back to the airport after the gig to get the 7am flight home.

The Summere Breeze news has made that festival very interesting.Anyone who saw the at it in 2004 will know that it is a brilliant festival to see Katatonia playing. Although it has changed location this year.