UPDATE US KATATONIA! (Pretty Please?)

Pastor Digger

Soul saved for $6.66
Jul 13, 2008
Heaven!!
Title says it all I guess:)

It's been so long and I'm half dead from waiting for some news about the new CD!

I would be thrilled just to hear that; "Hey fans, the new Katatonia cd will be released sometime 2009"

or even if it will be in 2010 it would be great to read that so I don't wait thinking it will be this year.

I only create this thread because I care and love Katatonia! (and I'm starting to go crazy with not knowing:loco:)

I wouldn't count on an update, multiple fans have been bitching for one since last summer and it still hasn't happened. Don't get your hopes up.

Thanks for the 2 tracks Bleak Eyes............Almost a consolation for the lack of a new Kat cd. At least we know Jonas has been doing something!

I am reminded though of these words in August 2008: "...What’s certain is that we’ve found a good equation to work with now and that my friends is that it’s all about the 8th studio album and the autumn. Here comes the Katatonia season…"

Which Autumn? 2009? 2010? 2011?

I sound like a pathetic whiny ass now, I've been reduced to merely begging for a release YEAR! I don't even care about a relase "date" anymore, just a Year!!!

One of the band members can at least come on here and say: "2009" or "2010". That will be enough for me.

Over and out.

I sound like a pathetic whiny ass now, I've been reduced to merely begging for a release YEAR! I don't even care about a relase "date" anymore, just a Year!!!

One of the band members can at least come on here and say: "2009" or "2010". That will be enough for me.

Over and out.

I wouldn't be surprised if they can't be too certain about that.
I, for one, would just like to know what they are doing at the moment.
Have they found a producer to work with on the album? Have they finished writing enough songs to fill the new album with? Do they have studio time booked or are they already recording? Why is the latest "future of speech" update more than a year ago? Any of the members got new instruments, amps, tattoo's, kids, pets, wives, cars, etc.? :p

I'll give you a year - and why not a month, if you want - February 2010.

I don't think Katatonia themselves could have guessed any better.

I wouldn't be surprised if they can't be too certain about that.
I, for one, would just like to know what they are doing at the moment.
Have they found a producer to work with on the album? Have they finished writing enough songs to fill the new album with? Do they have studio time booked or are they already recording? Why is the latest "future of speech" update more than a year ago? Any of the members got new instruments, amps, tattoo's, kids, pets, wives, cars, etc.? :p

All of that would be nice to know actually.

I have said it before, it would be pretty cool to have a consistant update even it would be somewhat pointless like new pets(wives), tatoos etc. :D

I'll give you a year - and why not a month, if you want - February 2010.

I don't think Katatonia themselves could have guessed any better.

I agree with you....but the month.....is not important!
i only hope that the new album will be another great album........!
.......the rest........it doen't matter!!
:rolleyes:

Hi all. I'm new to here, i've been reading all the stuff here since one year or so and it's the first time i'm writing something here. Finally decided to register :)

I'm sure that they will keep the good quality. They always do. That's one of the reasons why i love them.. In fact, i want an update too like every other fan here.. it's been a long time. The Nearing Grave is awesome btw, i'm gonna listen to the other songs in that album.

Hello people, i'm new to here too. Illinair is a friend of mine and he invited me in. I'm a big fa(g)n of Katatonia.