Katatonia Tour

Good luck! At least show them who's the boss, Reece...
I've got really cool choice here... to visit two Kata shows in Germany or to get married. I know it will be Close Up fest, but once is not enough and no more Swedish shows confirmed... Bummer...

I've bought my plane ticket to Treviso with Ryanair, just 50 minutes flight from Rome. I'm really excited !!!

I'd go anywhere in North America to see Katatonia, but unfortunately a european trip is currently impossible for me too...
So I'm wondering if there's anything we north american fans can do to help Katatonia get some north american(and south american) tours in the near future _ that is, besides promoting them to our friends and asking for tours on this forum. I knew there was that thing on the old website about requesting from local places to bring Katatonia. But I was thinking maybe if everyone decided to write to peaceville records maybe they decide to plan something? I'd like to hear about this from a band member if possible.

I had people emailing "the powers that be" at Peaceville earlier this year......I dont know if it did any good.....but it was appreciated.....look them up on the contact portion of the peaceville website.....

lucifer6 said:
I'd go anywhere in North America to see Katatonia, but unfortunately a european trip is currently impossible for me too...
So I'm wondering if there's anything we north american fans can do to help Katatonia get some north american(and south american) tours in the near future _ that is, besides promoting them to our friends and asking for tours on this forum. I knew there was that thing on the old website about requesting from local places to bring Katatonia. But I was thinking maybe if everyone decided to write to peaceville records maybe they decide to plan something? I'd like to hear about this from a band member if possible.

Sorry to hear that man, it's sucks that they don't give refunds... but then airline companies are famous for low-quality service... try to sell ur ticket to someone who's living(maybe someone from this board?).
About the peaceville thing_ I checked the site and it is obviously possible to email them, I was thinking maybe if everyone on the board does it at the same time it might have a better effect_but I wanna make sure that the band approves of doing this before we flood Peaceville's inboxes!

I can't go to yours shows in this tour because I've my exams and I don't live in paris......
so I'd like to know if the band considers to make an other tour and other french shows for the promotion of this wonderfull new album......?

Slanimirk, I hear you ive got exams and i discovered that im totally broke...
and Jesse what abt getting the person who filed the childsupport thing to withdraw the charges?
And also, it is refundable if there is sickness in the family, or with your friends, or some close related death, only thing you need is a death certificate...i know it sounds horrible to use someone elses death to get a refound... but thats life anyway...
and well as said you can sell the ticket, or in the worst of the cases give it away... i mean dont let it go to waste :s. Although i truly believe you can get a refund, is not that hard to fake illness or to get a doctors note.
Good luck

Katatonica said:
Slanimirk, I hear you ive got exams and i discovered that im totally broke...
and Jesse what abt getting the person who filed the childsupport thing to withdraw the charges?
And also, it is refundable if there is sickness in the family, or with your friends, or some close related death, only thing you need is a death certificate...i know it sounds horrible to use someone elses death to get a refound... but thats life anyway...
and well as said you can sell the ticket, or in the worst of the cases give it away... i mean dont let it go to waste :s. Although i truly believe you can get a refund, is not that hard to fake illness or to get a doctors note.
Good luck

I cant sell the ticket.....or transfer it either......or change where I want to go.....Im working on the docs I know....it will work out I think.....just a dissapointment.....and a real money shithole.....but whatever.....life goes on....besides....one of my online poker accounts fucked me because I entered a wrong number for a check.....and although I corrected it promptly they took all my winnings....lots of money down the drain since friday.....like 2000$ dorn the drain........fuck it right?.....its just money....but its not the money that bothers me.....its the fact that I work hard to do the things I want to do......and when they are taken away it damages my core a bit......takes me off my square.....makes me want to kill........nothing new...

well yeah money is money...keeps comming in and going out. Hehe im sure u can transfer it or change the date, which would cost more money anyway (sometimes they do it for free, the first time, depending what airline you take...)
and yeah bad things appear to come in clusters, but is just that you are in a negative mood so you see the bad things rather than the good ones.
well got a lil more time to go :)

I`ll probably won`t make it to any of Germany-Dates :mad: Man, that sucks!

If I go to Karlsruhe May 3rd. I would need two days off ....damn work!!
So I would really like to know, if there will be any other gigs this year in Europe?
Guys, please please come to Munich!!!!

Good for you Reece.. :)
Still, very fucking shitty you can't come.

Btw does anybody know how long the show will approximately take? Anders?
Cause I need to go back with the train that at its latest leaves at 23:20.. And I don't want to miss any part of the show, so.. :)
The show (on 14th May) starts at 20.00, so I don't think I won't be able to get home, but still.. I'd like to know for sure.

agonija said:
I`ll probably won`t make it to any of Germany-Dates :mad: Man, that sucks!

If I go to Karlsruhe May 3rd. I would need two days off ....damn work!!
So I would really like to know, if there will be any other gigs this year in Europe?
Guys, please please come to Munich!!!!
There will be a bigger tour in autumn.

is ne1 else going to the london gig, i only have one album "viva emptiness" and i only got that 3 days ago, but it was amazing so i booked tickets, :headbang:

That is a great news, a bigger tour in autumn...:kickass:

So I shouldn`t be that sad if I don`t make it in May..Can I really relay on this information?