Katatonia touring europe in 2008?

Nightmare_Heaven

Death Disco
Feb 14, 2008
Under a southern sky
I remember seeing somewhere (could have been a blog on the band's myspace) that they will be touring Europe later this year, after their next album is released or something. Do you think they will make it to England? Cause I'd be proper excited if they did:OMG:

Well the only confirmed gig is Hellfest in June. There was mention of the new album having an Octoberish release, followed by a tour, but there has been no solid talk about where. I am sure the guys will come kick our asses sooner or later.

Whereever the tour goes, I hope I´ll catch some concerts :D

Would be cool they toured again with Novembre, as 2 years ago!!!

I`m against that :D Every fantastic prog-band seems to tour with Novembre and they put you through suffering before the fun. :ill:

I´d rather wish Novembre tour with some other band, there you can see them ;)

What the hell happened to Before The Dawn? I actually enjoyed My Darkness and 4.17am allthough they got repetetive after a while, but that new singer sounds really gay.. kinda like powermetal. Ugh!

Rapture would be cool, too :)

What the hell happened to Before The Dawn? I actually enjoyed My Darkness and 4.17am allthough they got repetetive after a while, but that new singer sounds really gay.. kinda like powermetal. Ugh!

The clean singer, Panu Willman from the first records, founded Dark Filth Fraternity (there you´ll find him again, in the first video). The new clean vocalist in BTD is Lars Eikind from Winds (Norway). Winds also worked with Dan Swanö The Master :D I think Lars is very far away from powermetal ;)

Back then there were some personal complications within BTD, that´s why the split happened. However, nowadays both bands are fine again, they even play gigs together :)

I second Before the Dawn/Katatonia tour. BTD are coming to my town in may, can't wait to see them :D:D:D:D:D

I propose a Japanese or North American tour. Or a European tour plus a winning lottery ticket.

<dream>
Katatonia gets a winning lottery ticket and pays for all of us to fly to Sweden to see them live after we all have kata picnic in the grim and frostbitten forest.
</dream>