Katatonia vs. Anathema

Pick One:

• Total voters
omg anathema fanboys (or girls) dont be so fragile ... "Judgment" is the epitome of non-inspiration ... just accept that and enjoy your beloved album and we will all be happy . Hippies' Triumph.

IOfTheStorm said:
omg anathema fanboys (or girls) dont be so fragile ... "Judgment" is the epitome of non-inspiration ... just accept that and enjoy your beloved album and we will all be happy . Hippies' Triumph.
According to who?

You?

And what, do tell, besides, Rotting Christ, has the country of Greece produced that is worth a shit in the world of metal? I ask you that....

Judgement is great and I ain't no fanboy...

I think you've been guzzling too much man batter....

Papa Josh said:
And what, do tell, besides, Rotting Christ, has the country of Greece produced that is worth a shit in the world of metal? I ask you that....

Judgement is great and I ain't no fanboy...
Varathron, Necromantia, possibly Septic Flesh.

"Judgement" is great and blah blah blah. THIS DISCUSSION IS GAY

Ok
Greek metal scene has something to do with this thread. Actually greek metal scene's quality is relevant to the fact that i dislike Judgement. Greek metal sucks, thats why i hate Judgement. Papa Josh is smart.
Lets get "serious" about the metal scene of my country. Greek metal scene has a great number of quality bands. Saying that only Rotting Christ are worthy just makes you seem ignorant, so stop embarrasing yourself. You are old so check european metal press of 1987 and look the reviews when Sarissa's (a heavy/power metal band from Greece) demo gets higher marks than "Into The Pandemonium"
And about Judgement YOU (and possibly everyone) have said at least once (and definetally more times) that an album is one of the worsts album ever. So who said that? ...
And ok stop it ... HIPPIES' TRIUMPH