kayo dot interview in lamentations of the flame princess

Someone's going to have to explain at least a very basic method for it. I took a shot at it last night but kept ending up with just random words that didn't work too well.

Yep, that was the only thing I could get for a long time, since I studied Greek, but know virtually nothing about Hebrew/Kabbalah stuff. I'm pretty sure Yayo was aware of all that too, since the lines he had were taken from those four songs.

For the sake of validation.

Oraios: beautiful, comely, handsome, appealing. The origin of the word from 'that which has shape'. The greeks thought of order as beautiful and the lack of it, if not ugly, certainly not something of interest to any man.

Topio: landscape, spectacle of interest. From Topos, which is as xfer says, land.

Petra: Rock. Something steady. Yup.

Ypnos: sleep, or another similar state of unconsciousness. One of the many quasi-divine figures of the ancient greeks. Later, the brother of Death.

Also, without wanting to distract this thread (as it's current direction is interesting), Yayo: I liked your song, "discovery". As I was listening to it I was constantly thinking of how the production could be handled differently, but after a few listens, I let it get to me and it was nice.

xfer said:
did you guys check out the Greek words in the secret song signifying important songs on Bath/LYBM? (i hyperlinked them on my page). like, TOPOS = Geography, etc.
Yep, the only one i didnt quite follow was "They Arent All Beautifull" because the meanings i found were more like 'ripe' or 'youthful' or something, which is close enough i guess. But i trusted the link on that one anyway.

I have a plan of at least some quick things to try out tonight once i get home and can look at the booklets again. I expect failure though..

although I don't have the patience for this kind of investigative/analytical work, I am following your progresses with great interest. This is almost like a mystery novel!

p.s. I finally received my copies of My Fruit and Bath yesterday, after long delays and two frustrated orders which were not fillable by the companies I contacted. If anyone does not yet have the MOTW discs I would advise you to get them now.

Who do we have to sleep with around here to get more hints??

i studied that chord for a long time, but the idea that maybe it was involved in the puzzle became really frustrating as i messed around with different ideas.
i think it's just written there because it's a unifying musical theme.

...or am i wrong.

i thought i read that all the interludes were played using that chord or something.. greg said something about it once i believe.

There are those little diagrams that are associated with each interlude too.. no idea if they could have any relevance.

Yeah I'm going on what I read in an interview too. If I remember correctly, all the interludes are based on this chord. Maybe it's a unifying theme musically, and has little or nothing to do with the actual hidden message.

Well i'm stuck.. and i don't see any further hints or help of any kind.. so i guess that's that.

*cries in a corner*