kebab

dries is in berlin?

well kebabs here are ok, not too bad, cost don't remember, over £1 maybe near £2 but kebabs in Marbella in Spain are just fecking great!!! bloody marvellous, tasty, neat awesome, chicken doner kebabs, awesome place that was just near me, mmm

http://www.doener365.de/

Kebab search engine - find a kebab near your place. :dopey:

...or buy a doener-shaped cuddly toy. :tickled:

1520.jpg

i dont know if we have those here in tacoland........ maybe some hidden place, who knows... but our tacos dont ask for anything to ur kebabs :p and... are much cheaper than 1 kebab.. in fact for 1 u could get like 10 tacos or more.. and plus good homemade hot sauce :tickled:.

Malaclypse said:
if you're in berlin, order a "pommes schranke."
Weird. Never heard that expression before, even though I've been living in this city for all my life. I usually order "Pommes Rot/Weiß" instead. :loco:

Döner Kebab is the most popular fast food here, followed by Currywurst. Jussi loved that stuff, Dries and his mate got sick of it. Suppose it was too heavy for their sensitive stomachs. :ill: :tickled:

34_1.jpg

That's one of the most popular places to go if you fancy a typically Berlin snack. There'll be a queue even at 3 in the morning...

in poland kebabs are usually cheap... i do not eat it cause of my diet... but as i remember it costs from 1 euro in cheapest bars and about 2 maybe more in better bars in restaurants it costs even hm... 3-4 euro? :> tomorrow i go to warsaw and i'll see :p

aaah, ze currywurst! that stuff really hit the spot, esp with all the mayo and such :Spin: better than the things I got in Tillburg, Holland. Bastard forgot to give us any forks. Just exactly how are you supposed to eat fries with mayo, ketchup and onions without forks?! :yell:

I think the best bargain I (we) got in Berlin was the place that handed out pitakebab with coke for 1,5e or something.

I paid a pligrimige to athena kebab yesterday, the chicken wasnt the mae west. :erk:
They were gutted when i told them that mick is recording in liverpool this time :tickled: