kebab

and it was eight euro for a kebab and tea. Okay so their kebabs fill a dinner plate but still, its only salad chicken and the mandatory two sauces :yell:

Crack Hitler said:
aaah, ze currywurst! that stuff really hit the spot, esp with all the mayo and such :Spin:
jussi0704_currywurst%20at%202am.jpg

:loco:

the Curry 36 one, cool. One day i'll go back to Berlin. Some of me mates have been there last week for a couple of days, and they were very excited. I like to see the city again and not as a building lot.

Just come back from Berlin the other day...some great spots...very interesting, but the prices of beer/spirits are expensive. Never got to eat that Kebab..sorry..but I had a very interesting dish given to me to eat in a frying pan in the Sony Centre...strange but nice

dougie said:
Just come back from Berlin the other day...some great spots...very interesting, but the prices of beer/spirits are expensive. Never got to eat that Kebab..sorry..but I had a very interesting dish given to me to eat in a frying pan in the Sony Centre...strange but nice
Haha, now I'm curious. What did this strange-but-nice meal consist of? Suppose it wasn't German. At least I can't remember any German restaurants in the Sony Center.
If you had your beer in the Sony Center too or in one of the other touristy spots, I wouldn't be surprised if it was damn expensive. But if you know where to go, you'll get a pint for around 2€. Next time you better ask a local. :loco: