Kemper Profiling Amp

Here is the best tip from the kemper forum: How to refine the profile correctly.

"For whatever reason does the following procedure help to fix this problem.

1) profile
2) press 'refine'
3) Play for about 15 seconds some lead lines in about the 12 fret
4) Play some basic chords for about 15 seconds
5) Play some muted power chords (I use D-Bb-C-G)
6) While the last power chord rings - press 'Finish'

This procedure was the only way to get the sound 'right' for both chords and high lead lines"

By the way, check this Marshall profile (CLIP):

Marshall Jubilee

Chain is in the SC link, but it's a 5150III model from theampfactory.com and a Blackstar model for leads. Stinnett w/passives straight into KPA.

Ah, I was on my phone, didn't think to click the link :eek:

I'll definitely have to try The Amp Factory stuff. I've had all their free profiles loaded up on mine for a few weeks, I just haven't used them yet!

Chain is in the SC link, but it's a 5150III model from theampfactory.com and a Blackstar model for leads. Stinnett w/passives straight into KPA.

That sounded great. Any chance you can post guitars only?

Also, I checked out theampfactory.com, is the "EVH5150" supposed to be the 5150III model? Did you use any boost?

All this talk about the KPA makes me really want to try one. Though I was never a fan of programming units/fx pedals/etc.

*waits for plug-in version* LOL

After reading this i sold my axefx ultra today and ordered the black kemper amp profiler.

I hope i dont regred it....

I've been intending to save up and get myself a 6505/6534/5153 again aswell as a Marshall of some kind, but honestly this thread is making me consider just getting a Kemper instead.