Killswitch Engage!

Jean-Pierre said:
Hirax's vocalist...

The bassist of Steel Prophet...

The guitarist of Znowhite and Cyclone Temple...

See? You don't need to listen to Killswitch Engange just because they have a black guy in the band. You can do better. ;)
Haha, as if his reaosnf or listneing to them was because theres a black guy in the band.

Christie_fell said:
Horrible band.

White Power....

Oh please. You enjoyed them at the show we were at and you have their CDs.

I have a feeling here that alot of people are disliking KsE just because everyone else is...

:p

I think they're pretty good, I went to their concert...

yea, but i bet a lot of people on here really base what they like and dislike just to feel accepted by the metalhead community. I honostly dont give a fuck, and is why i often get bashed around here. the only KSE cd i heard was their new one, and i cant stand how emoish it is. I hate the whiney vocals that sing about girls.

amd who really cares if their is a black guy in the band? Im sick of black people taking advantage of being the "minority."

Erik said:
Never heard... Don't think I want to ok :)
Think the same principles as Apocalypse (excuse me, The One True Apocalypse :tickled:) applied to ambient.

some guy said:
Im sick of black people taking advantage of being the "minority."
Aaaahhhhhh fuck. GoD, please lock this thread before it spirals down to the fiery depths of Interweb Race War Hell.

EternalMetal said:
yea, but i bet a lot of people on here really base what they like and dislike just to feel accepted by the metalhead community. I honostly dont give a fuck, and is why i often get bashed around here. the only KSE cd i heard was their new one, and i cant stand how emoish it is. I hate the whiney vocals that sing about girls.

amd who really cares if their is a black guy in the band? Im sick of black people taking advantage of being the "minority."
Not me. I'll admit to liking early In Flames, latter day At The Gates, Dark Tranquillity, Arch Enemy, and Dissection, etc.. I am not an elitist, nor do I try to be. But I simply dislike nu-metal and whiny metalcore.

Melodeath said:
Haha, as if his reaosnf or listneing to them was because theres a black guy in the band.
^
Hey, SOMEONE above me pointed that out or something, I was just addressing it. Fool.

Melodeath said:
Oh please. You enjoyed them at the show we were at and you have their CDs.
^
Oh ho! Now this is interesting. Please, do tell more. :D

Erik said:
No, he doesn't know -- he keeps saying shit like "well it's my first try so have some mercy, it has some redeeming qualities like X and Y"

SORRY

It is devoid of any value, express or implied, it's total and complete bullshit. I honestly couldn't make music that bad if I tried.
It's not his first try! Apocalypse have 2 releases, and Shadow of Shit have 3. We shall show no mercy!

Viking Crown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse

From a recent post where "Necrofaghist" (the leader singer, all instruments) comments on another poster saying his music is not uber shitty...But improving

Poster- "swoop"- I think that the second Apocalypse demo was a great improvment from the other one. Not to say that it is good or something, but it could have been a half decent boring intro if it was 30 seconds long.

Necrofaghist- I agree. The second demo isn't very good but in comparison with the first one it shows a lot of inprovement. If i keep going on this path, i might have a decent black metal release floating around. I planned not to make the Before the Light LP until the songs have reached a potential to be good enough to release.

The band may be worse than Apocalypse, but Apocalypse will always be more famous. Thanks to all the negative reviews, I get some positive feedback and the project is more well known now. Thus everytime I release something new everyone will end up listening to it. Thanks everyone

:p

AllWithinMyMonster said:
From a recent post where "Necrofaghist" (the leader singer, all instruments) comments on another poster saying his music is not uber shitty...But improving
Haha, NecroFAGgist.

Necrofaghist- I agree. The second demo isn't very good but in comparison with the first one it shows a lot of inprovement. If i keep going on this path, i might have a decent black metal release floating around. I planned not to make the Before the Light LP until the songs have reached a potential to be good enough to release.

He will never have a decent BM release floating around, and if he keps going on the path that he's on now, the songs will never have potential, not that they ever will.

I like all 3 albums that KsE released. The 3rd and 2nd one tie, and their 1st album was mediocore, but still worth listening to. Oh well, i guess since their not "tr00" metal no here likes them, but personaly i think their great.