Killswitch Engage!

You don't know who you're messing with, do you? They call me the Ass Punisher.

When I go skinny dipping, you hear two splashes.

I can ring doorbells with both hands behind my back, without the aid of my feet or my nose.

I don't need a belt to whip my girlfriend when she's naughty.

I can't wear underwear. I just let it run down a pant leg.

My secret technique is called the Dehabilitator. Need I say more?

Oh, and I'm quite the KSE fan. I don't really hear the emo-core elements that everyone talks about. Although i hate to admit it, TEOH was a step-down from AOJB. I expected some progression at least, not sing-song melodies all over. What happened to the edge of songs like Just Barely Breathing? Oh, well, I digress. I still immensly enjoy their material. I refuse to conceal my opinion. I wonder how many people are simply expressing opinions just to go with flow. A great many aren't I'm sure, but I hate the intense feeling of pressure put on people by other members of the board to conform to the trend of the moment. Three months ago, it was BM mania and ideological impurity warranted flaming to no end. Now it's thrash overdrive (not that I'm complaining...I think thrash might be my favorite metal subgenre). Just sayin'.

I'm from Texas.

Each of my hands could probably fit around both your thighs put together.

Any further discussion will qualify you for my next Rectum Recess.

1) Pyrus is granted filming rites.
2) AnonymousNick made me laugh out loud

Jean-Pierre said:
Myself. When I get to her house and kidnap her.

Wait. Oh, were you trying to be funny? You deserve multiple mushroom tatoos, but not until I'm done with Christie. :headbang:
3) Pssssshh if you end up coming you better tell me soon. I must prepare for this, you know.

Christie_fell said:
3) Pssssshh if you end up coming you better tell me soon. I must prepare for this, you know.

Preparation? No such thing, I'm dropping in randomly. You better be good at making up stories. :headbang: