Killswitch Engage!

Jean-Pierre said:
^
Hey, SOMEONE above me pointed that out or something, I was just addressing it. Fool.

^
Oh ho! Now this is interesting. Please, do tell more. :D

Oh I know that. That didn't stop me form pointing it out.

What do you mean tell you more? About what? What more is there to tell?

Pyrus said:
Apocalypse reviews. I wonder if they made Shadow0fDweeb cry? ;)
Also, all other reviews from the guy who gave it 25% are automatically completely disregarded for me from now on

Demo or not, if you give that any more than 2%, you seriously have no fucking business reviewing music.

Erik said:
Also, all other reviews from the guy who gave it 25% are automatically completely disregarded for me from now on

Demo or not, if you give that any more than 2%, you seriously have no fucking business reviewing music.
Right. How he could find anything that resembles quality in that shit is a mystery. Also, I think the mods on Metal-Archives changed his name to a I MAKE SHITTY MUSIC.

Okay...Melodeth: I have ONE album of theirs, which I do not enjoy. I enjoyed the show not because of them, but due to the fact that you were there along with the rest of the oh so FABULOUS -_- people that we know. Don't get me started on your cd buying habits.

Jean Pierre....agh rape me now. I just might deserve it.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Yeah, but what's he gonna rape you with? :Smug:

Myself. When I get to her house and kidnap her.

Wait. Oh, were you trying to be funny? You deserve multiple mushroom tatoos, but not until I'm done with Christie. :headbang: