Kirby the Wonderdog/Maxx the Supercat PET THREAD

Jillian

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2008
Vacaville
I figured they are the bands official quadrupeds, and deserved their own thread.
I think they should share photos and stories, with help from Steve and Steve, of course.

KIRBS.jpg

Kirby's awesome, though my dog Sampson isn't always thrilled when I come home smelling like Kirby..(who likes to perch on my shoulder like he's a parrot :lol:).

My boys:

Maxximus the Great. He's a 26 pound Main Coon Cat. He thinks he's a lap-dog.

maxxforum1.JPG

maxxforum2.JPG

And, my oldest child, Poocas T. Cat. He's been with us for 10 years now. I'm such a proud Dadcat. pathetic, isn't it?

poohsink.jpg

poohcase.jpg

They get their looks from their Mom...thank gawd!

SRS

Yup. They are the largest native breed in America, and he proves that. He's standing in front of my monitor right now...the WHOLE monitor. :lol: He loves to help.

SRS

Yep, My girlfriends mother had one. 25 pounder. He was a great cat. But he was getting aggressive toward the other older cats in the house so she had to put him up for adoption. :erk:

Anyway, i love posting pic's of my dog Ginja So here you go. :)
Ginja-1.jpg

GinjaCouch.jpg

No shit Sorrell, she makes lol daily! So much personality wrapped up in such a small dog. Sometimes she thinks she is as big as a German Sheppard.

Logan (the guy who helped me with the CD booklet) has a Corgie. He's soooo cute! Nice pics Gary. It's nice to see so many dog owners/lovers. I know Stephanie has her little wiener dog that she's proud of too. Maybe we can get her to post a pic in here.

Logan (the guy who helped me with the CD booklet) has a Corgie. He's soooo cute! Nice pics Gary. It's nice to see so many dog owners/lovers. I know Stephanie has her little wiener dog that she's proud of too. Maybe we can get her to post a pic in here.

LOL!!!! I wanna say something, but just read my sig from here on out.

I just realized I don't think I have ever posted a pic of my Chinchilla. Here he is. His Name is Buddy and he is 20 years old.
buddysmall.jpg

buddyraisin.jpg

I think I might have been thinking the same thing David! :lol:

Gizmo, my 4-year old male dachshund (and my little boy). Can you guys believe it, 4 years already!

As a baby
b101e342a8c3af75fc108a2d08cf6421.jpg

Sunbathing last winter
2007January17012a.jpg

Franka, my 2-year old (3 this July) female dachshund.

As a baby
26e0re2-vi.jpg

A few weeks ago
dogsETshoesETkeif014.jpg

dogsETshoesETkeif020.jpg

dogs002.jpg

And my turtle Skeeter.
turtles005.jpg

I also have a box turtle named Mike Portnoy, but no pics of him.

Oooh I wanna play!
My dog Sampson; he's half Golden & half Chow, but 100% happy Golden personality..he'll be 3 in May.
220996981_4952b9f573.jpg

My cats Simba (orange one) & Shadow (grey one); they're brothers/littermates & will be 6 in May.
46244448_c4bbd7c236.jpg

Awwwwww! Love the photos. This is a "warm fuzzy" thread...literally!
<=That's Misha over there in her Andy Warhol-esque portrait. She's daddy's little girl and mama's baby (at the ripe old age of 17). She pretty much runs the place.

I'd post some pics, but might not be able to stop, and would probably crash the site.

Okay, maybe just one:
mishachair.jpg

Can I just say how much I miss my Jamie girl right now?
JAMFENC.jpg

JAMIE1.jpg

Okay now I need on of the Steve's to post an amusing Maxx or Kirby store before I cry.... :(