KK quits Priest!

From my purely selfish viewpoint he should've quit after the summer tour because I'm seeing Priest for the first time in June.:bah:

I have zero expectations for the new album after Nostradamus but I think it's pretty much written already?

This is disappointing news as it will feel a bit incomplete without KK on this upcoming tour. I did read an interview with Halford where he says the new album is basically written and that it's a bit of a return to the more straight forward old style, so it sounds like it's not going to be a Nostradamus II. Which makes me wonder if KK will be on the album or not.

Agreed! I am quite disappointed. I would have liked to see all original members play live together, before they decide to retire..

He has been in the band for what? 40+ something years and now before the final tour he quits it feels like he should have been able to endure the final world tour for the sake of the fans.

This is disappointing news as it will feel a bit incomplete without KK on this upcoming tour. I did read an interview with Halford where he says the new album is basically written and that it's a bit of a return to the more straight forward old style, so it sounds like it's not going to be a Nostradamus II. Which makes me wonder if KK will be on the album or not.

Well since Halfords solo albums are better than anything Priest have done since Painkiller I do believe they will be able to make a good album without him but it is still wrong and they shouldn't do it.

Well since Halfords solo albums are better than anything Priest have done since Painkiller I do believe they will be able to make a good album without him but it is still wrong and they shouldn't do it.

My thoughts basically.

I read that the album is already composed and a couple of soungs already mixed, nevertheless no info regarding the credits of the recording line-up.