LACUNA COIL Off OPETH/PARADISE LOST Tour! - Jan. 6, 2003

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
blabbermouth.net:

Italian gothic metal combo LACUNA COIL are reportedly on the verge of dropping off the upcoming OPETH/PARADISE LOST North American tour.

"I don't know if they are off the whole tour or not," a spokesperson for the group's label, Century Media Records, told BLABBERMOUTH.NET Monday night. "I do know that there was a major immigration problem. Century Media stepped in on Friday to try and fix it. We got Immigration everything they needed and had them put a rush on things to try and make it happen. We're hoping it can get done in time so the band can either do the whole tour or at least some of it, but this late in the game, I will say it doesn't look good."

when I saw them last time they were around, I thought they were waaay better than the albums

I find the albums boring, but thought they rocked live.

Miss Scabbia is pretty heavy, literally, but it's not on me to judge, she can't be thinner anyway, it's that body shape, and I agree with you that they are more interesting live than on the albums, though still lullabyish.

christina scabbia is a goddess, one of the hottest women in metal
drool.gif

she is not that outstanding thing everyone says she is ....
she is just one sweet , short( thats good), woman ...
not a goddess and the ultimate hotie or smthing ...
So, if she's not hot but normal, does that mean a hot girl is categorically abnormal?
i didnt say that...i just said that she is not smthing "out of reality " and stuff

oh no......I don't have to see a goth band before Opeth....sob sob sob....

But Tapping the Vein is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH worse....possibly the worst band ever to be signed to Nuclear BLast (and we all know this is a BIG statement)..........basically pop-punk with some crunchy guitars.......