Lamb Of God Vocals Style + Mix Practise (all instruments are real!)

Sounds like its been tracked at 4 in the morning cause it´s not tight, at all. Sorry, i´m not trying to be negative, it´s not meant in that way, but what i ask myself is: how can mixing be fun if the material isnt spot on?

Sounds good.
i don't work for free unless i can get at least something out of it, so i need your permission to put it on my studios website as a reference before i get into it.

p.s.
i can already tell i might speed up the tempo a bit

Wow, thanks man! I'm gonna make some adjustments tomorrow and get it a bit more polished.

Sounds good.
i don't work for free unless i can get at least something out of it, so i need your permission to put it on my studios website as a reference before i get into it.

p.s.
i can already tell i might speed up the tempo a bit

it's okay mate you can use it :) but please write the source :)
and just to know it if you make good work with that you'll be paid for working with our new stuff!

Sounds like its been tracked at 4 in the morning cause it´s not tight, at all. Sorry, i´m not trying to be negative, it´s not meant in that way, but what i ask myself is: how can mixing be fun if the material isnt spot on?

tracked at 2 in the morning man yeah i know it's not tight and need some edit,its okay..
this is not only mixing practise,it is editing & mixing practise :)
we (the band) haven't to get something out from that we upload to help people at editing-mixing skills nothing less nothing more :)
you are not forced to mix it :)
greetings :)

Here's my take

Pretty good song.
Too bad it was poorly tracked, had it been well produced it could have been a monster!

Give me a picture to use as a thumbnail and i'll post it on my website.

Man, it's pretty rude starting a thread like this and not following it.

hey man i just don't see the theard why you don't pm me? i'm not rude i just forget to check i work hard in real life and i don't have so much time i'm sorry!

Hi thanks for sharing your tracks, can't afford drums, mics etc. so it's pretty cool to work on raw racks, don't know if I'll have the time to play with it soon, but i would like to say thanks :)

Thank you for sharing.. Here is my attempt.

Can you tell something about mic's on the drums? Even unedited, the drums RAW's sounds too punchy and smoothy, as for me

Last edited by a moderator: