Lance King Interview by Doug Van Pelt of HM Magazine

MEGALOUD said:
Just wanted to clear up any Misconseptions that may arise from the previous posts, I (Lance King) am the antithisis of a Satanist ; )
I look to the sky not to the lower depths when I need a pick me up!:headbang:
Great Quote LANCE my friend, you indeed do rock, and i am honored to have you as a friend.:headbang:

MEGALOUD said:
Just wanted to clear up any Misconseptions that may arise from the previous posts, I (Lance King) am the antithisis of a Satanist ; )
I look to the sky not to the lower depths when I need a pick me up!:headbang:

You good sir do indeed kick ass.

Yippee38 said:
Sounds to me that his religion is that of self-promotion more than anything else.

Good call on Martinez.

As for King, I stand by comment above: I like your attitude towards Christians.

SeaStorm said:
Anyway, Lance and Yan played an Avian song. Then another guy took Yan's place on guitar (I think someone said he had been Helstar's guitarist) and they played Queensryche's "Take Hold of the Flame". It was freaking sweet. The music itself was so quiet that I'm sure that no one outside of 40 feet had any clue that it was even happening. When they had the 15 of us singing the "TAKE HOLD!" part of the chorus, everyone else in the vendor room would look over and wonder what the heck was going on.

Uh. Was the guitarist Stride's Joel Gregoire? Would make sense. Since he was playing there... and is Helstar's old guitarist...