Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Sadus-SwallowedinBlack.jpg

I always didn't like that album for some strange reason. Still my favorite Sadus album is Chemical Exposure but this is a fuckin brilliant album. Also unbelievable crazy technical playing..

deicide.jpg

^ Swallowed In Black is my favorite Sadus record. Also, funnily enough I just listened to..

elements_elements.jpg

It has that passive-aggressive feel and heavy atmosphere behind it like Coroner's Grin does, though not as repetitive as Grin. Many would say its their worst album (save for their latest effort) but I think its pretty solid. Also, the some of the lyrics are really great, for example: "You've never proven your worth beyond a pile of shit."

that may have not been the best example but there's seriously some hidden gold here.

Fucking hell, never thought i'd ever see someone else listen to that album!!

:lol: We're just that cool eh Dave. Nah... I've only recently discovered it myself, but it is ripping.

On the topic of Sadus, I love their first three albums. Swallowed in Black probably being my favourite, though I think A Vision of Misery is the most accomplished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
evileserpent3.jpg

Shit band/album.

Yeah it's awesome! Definitely one of their best albums, along with V - Halmstad, and... actually, now I think of it I think all their albums from III onwards are great (yeah, I kind of bum 'em a bit)

POSSESSEDSevenChurches.jpg

SpectrumOfDeath.jpg

morbidsaintdestructionsystem.jpg

I just would recommend this to everyone! Although second hand copies are unbelievable hard to get but the sheer brutal heaviness (especially from Destruction System) makes you feel like going insane.

Buckethead - Pikes 4 : Underground Chamber
Buckethead - Pikes 7 : The Shores of Molokai
Buckethead - Spinal Clock
Buckethead - Albino Slug
Buckethead - Captain EO's Voyage

Okay. Wow. Just.... Wow. This man has no limit to his musical prowess. HE TAPS AND SLAPS A BANJO.