Last Album You Listened to in Full?

a4070622597_16.jpg

R-221678-1231391929.jpeg.jpg

R-446634-1339618295-6662.jpeg.jpg

R-2072222-1356202276-3821.jpeg.jpg

Sadly I don't enjoy their later albums (though I do like the odd song - 'Dragonheads', 'Blood is the Price of Glory' and 'Unsung Heroes' in particular) ...but these two? Adore them. Always will. Brilliant albums start to finish.

Reactions: zerostatic
R-446634-1339618295-6662.jpeg.jpg

R-2072222-1356202276-3821.jpeg.jpg

Sadly I don't enjoy their later albums (though I do like the odd song - 'Dragonheads', 'Blood is the Price of Glory' and 'Unsung Heroes' in particular) ...but these two? Adore them. Always will. Brilliant albums start to finish.

Great Albums! :kickass: I think I am in the minority of people that enjoyed Unsung Heroes. In My Sword I Trust, Unsung Heroes, Star Queen, and Last Breath are highlights for me. My favorite song might be Burning Leaves. It reminds me of my childhood growing up in Northern Indiana during autumn. Didn't care for One Man Army or the one after that, Two Paths? I quite enjoyed their most recent album, Thalassic.

Press_Cover_01-1-768x768.jpg

Really glad I’m giving this another spin. I didn’t stick with it very much on release since it was both a. right in the early months of quarantine where everything was awful and blurred together and b. a really really shitty time personally for me so I just dropped it quickly, but man I really fuckin dig this album

Great Albums! :kickass: I think I am in the minority of people that enjoyed Unsung Heroes. In My Sword I Trust, Unsung Heroes, Star Queen, and Last Breath are highlights for me. My favorite song might be Burning Leaves. It reminds me of my childhood growing up in Northern Indiana during autumn. Didn't care for One Man Army or the one after that, Two Paths? I quite enjoyed their most recent album, Thalassic.

Yeah, to be honest I only listened to it through once but I enjoyed Thalassic more than their previous few.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p-1866-mourn-450x396.jpg

Not on Spotify and I don't have it saved on my portable device so it rarely gets listened to, but I forget how much I enjoy it.

R-13250050-1550763867-3023.png.jpg

No idea why it's taken me so long to listen to this...

Last edited:
R-2176573-1300883307.jpeg.jpg

God Forbid - IV : Constitution of Treason

I know metalcore is a genre that's reviled by a lot of metalheads, but there are some all time classics buried beneath all the uninspired stuff, same as any other genre. This album being one of the best I've ever heard.

I know metalcore is a genre that's reviled by a lot of metalheads, but there are some all time classics buried beneath all the uninspired stuff, same as any other genre. This album being one of the best I've ever heard.

You're dead right. Though I never really liked God Forbid (I'm going to listen to that album...) I totally agree. I mean, I'm probably the biggest Trivium fan you know of :lol:

Brilliant, brilliant record.

R-382675-1284986629.jpeg.jpg

Recently succumb to a little bad press (and rightfully so, in my opinion). But fuck me, does this album fucking RIP,

(Absu - Tara)

EDIT: Drums and riffs are amazing, BUT if this album had some nice sounding lead work (a la Suziki is Vital Remains or Mercyful Fate-esque) I think it'd be one of my favourite metal albums period

Last edited: