Last Album You Listened to in Full?

810458.jpg

Oh, I've been lurking :lol: I've not been straying from the Evile forum recently though... But I'll definitely have to check that out! Even if it'll be super hard to rank all their albums (I've attempted it in the past and found it incredibly difficult) but yeah! One of my very favourite bands who have a long history of solid albums so, will chip in for sure.

Looking forward to reading others' lists too. I imagine there will be some very different rankings.

Last edited:
As_the_Flower_Withers_Album_Cover.jpg
Turn_Loose_the_Swans_Album_Cover.jpg

R-1347086-1536767198-2874.jpeg.jpg
R-4101404-1355301560-3050.jpeg.jpg

Haven't listened to them in a while so I'm working my way through to try and clarify and get my head around this run down I'm embarking on... God it's going to be bloody hard! :lol:

Side note: not sure why the Trinity compilation (of the first 3 EPs) has been included and their other EPs haven't...

Reactions: zerostatic
To be honest, I'd be more inclined to not include any of the EPs. Having to rank them all among the full-lengths would only make it harder for me :lol:

The_Light_at_the_end_of_the_World_Album_Cover.jpg
R-6127323-1516829053-9198.jpeg.jpg
R-11318033-1514101878-7696.jpeg.jpg
A_Line_of_Deathless_Kings_%28My_Dying_Bride_album_-_cover_art%29.jpg
Feelthemiserycover.jpg
R-4226983-1359131230-1423.jpeg.jpg

Almost made my way through all their albums now... It's always interesting for me to listen to them all because my "ranking" always seems to change. I've had such a long standing love affair with MDB I often I enjoy one album more than others at different times and vice versa.

Can you tell I'm going to struggle zero?! :lol:

I am about halfway through the MDB discography and have not come across a bad or weak album yet. So many crushing riffs! :kickass:

There's certainly no shortage of great riffs in there, that's for sure. Looking forward to everyone's list. Who makes one, anyway (I know they're a bit of a love / hate band here).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

51O7k2hqS1L._AC_SY355_.jpg

Woke up this morning and randomly put this on. You guys might've heard of it...

I played that album out during junior high and high school. Don't Tread on Me, Wherever I may Roam, and Of Wolf and Man are favorite songs. Still can't stand to hear Enter Sandman or The Unforgiven.

cannibal-corpse-red-before-black-hi-res-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Still can't stand to hear Enter Sandman or The Unforgiven.

:lol: yeah, to be honest I almost always start the album from track 3. I do love Enter Sandman, but I've just heard it too much... and Sad but True might be my least favourite on the album. Dunno why but it grates on me so much. I do enjoy the rest of the album a lot when I listen to it though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

electric_wizard-come_my_fanatics..._lp.JPG

Been ages since I listened to this too. Probably my favourite of theirs.