Last Album You Listened to in Full?

belphegor.jpg

I really enjoy this album. Probably their best for years, maybe even since their first few.

Reactions: zerostatic
It's solid (as expected, Asphyx never really disappoint!). I think I might prefer it to the last one... Never actually listened to Nervosa. Might have to do something about that...

888244.jpg

After one listen I am thinking I might pass on buying this album. Will give it another couple listens on Spotify but the only song that stood out was the one with guest vocal from Schmier of Destruction.

New Asphyx is brutal:headbang: Picked it up at the record store today!

Yeah, new Asphyx is a fun one!!

R-8361366-1460118170-9274.jpeg.jpg

5 years on and I'm still high on this. What a fucking record! Without doubt my favourite Ihsahn release, and to be honest I enjoy it way more than anything Emperor ever did (Prometheus, I still love ya! :lol:) but Arktis just grabs me different. I keep going back to it, over and over, and it still satisfies me on numerous levels.

All the music I make is always Cyberpunk-esque so having the radio playing in that game always makes me wanna quit the game and get back to making more :lol:

R-12518839-1593977681-4992.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
Overkill_The-Wings-of-War-500x500.jpg

The bass line on the song Where Few Dare to Walk reminds me a lot of a Megadeth song but I can't quite place it. Might have to give Countdown to Extinction another spin to see if it is on there.