Last movie you saw and your verdict

4045167014817.jpg

Started with Season 4 after watching part 3 but it's a really weird movie series.
The acting is really strange I mean this king of Wessex is a total cheater and first i thought he is loyal.
In the end Rollo is proving himself to be a traitor again now working with the French and hasn't learnt anything from what he
did before.
I don't know i liked it until part 3 but Lagertha seems to be a bitch too...
It's a very weird movie incorporating so many different characters in a series which obviously doesn't fit together very well
but still sometimes i could really laugh and see it's funny moments.

Reactions: zerostatic
Saw Multiplicity with Michael Keaton for the first time in about 25 years and it was fuckin hilarious. A great comedic actor and at times he slips back into his Beetlejuice persona.

Next up: The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider. This movie is awfully hilarious and has become a guilty pleasure of mine.

Season 4 is great. It's so great that Ragnar's Sons are growing up and the crippled Son was just giving me chills on my back because i had so much relations in some way to what he experienced and his Iron will despite his mom's worries to fight in the War against England (that's until i've watched)
but then the shitty player wasn't loading anymore. You can't just watch anything online anymore for free.

Recently watched Army Of The Dead that Zack Snyder made for netflix, it was alright. Has the typical problems all his movies have but wasn't bad. A little too much like the original Aliens though

A few for me in the last week.

Monster Squad - Classic from the 80s. Probably haven't seen it since I was in elementary school in the 80s! haha

House - Another horror movie from the 80s. Not sure if the guy really experienced a haunting or just a mental breakdown.

The Conjuring - Not usually into scary horror but this has a good story. Very creepy.

Reactions: Podgie
House - Another horror movie from the 80s. Not sure if the guy really experienced a haunting or just a mental breakdown.

The Conjuring - Not usually into scary horror but this has a good story. Very creepy.

Ah man, I was hoping you meant the 1977 House because I saw that the other night and wow it was a trip. Also seen The Conjuring once and was sorta just meh about it. Not the worst, not the best

Watched Underwater last night and I was enjoying it until TJ Miller showed up. Then it was sorta just counting down the moments until he died in it and then it got good again. When October is over i'll be sure to share my full list i've seen this month because man it was a lot. I'm bummed October is almost over but at least it means my second favorite holiday is coming up (Christmas, not Thanksgiving)

MV5-BNjg5-ZDhj-NWYt-Mj-Iy-Ny00-YWQ5-LWE2-ODUt-Mjhl-Yj-Vl-Mzg2-Yzc2-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-NDgz-ODE3-N.jpg

Awesome old-school horror reminds me on Re-Animator. I was just in the mood during Helloween to watch some old-school Horror stuff like
Leatherface and then discovered this great 80's piece.

I was in third grade when that movie came out and loved it! haha.

Recently watched the following:

The Matrix - Watching this takes me back to my senior year in high school. Still a great movie, shame the sequels could never measure up.

Kingpin - Haven't seen in years, and it is still hilarious. A good tale of redemption for Woody Harrelson's character.

Bladerunner - The OG version from the 80s with Harrison Ford. Don't think I have ever seen it before and I enjoyed the story. The whole idea of tests to identify replicants is an interesting idea.

Fallout 4 should have had more quests/storyline or maybe a minigame of shaking down and testing people to determine who is a synth and who is human. So many missed opportunities with that game.

^ I love all Kickboxer movies so far.

MV5-BOWY0-ODFi-NGQt-ZWQ2-Yi00-YTc0-LWFh-YTUt-Mm-E3-NGNh-Y2-Fh-Mm-Yz-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTQx-Nz-Mz.jpg

the best Highlander movie to me. Christopher lambert is a great actor. Very exciting

91abe9-MF3-VL-SL1500.jpg

very dystopian Sci-Fi Thriller with lots of violence - but very realistic because it seems the time now it's exactly where it's leading to.
Just about watching part II it's really amazing.

How was the Highlander 2? I have only seen the first highlander and have heard the sequel kinda sucked. There can only be one, haha!

I liked part I but Part 2 is the best. Endgame was ok but not really my taste.
If you ask me what Higlander movie you definitly have to watch The Quickening! One of my favorite movies at the moment.
I just think sometimes the "Dark Knight" is a bit misplaced at times the guy is really a bad actor would have been better for a comedy movie
and the fighting scenes could be better too.
Good movies are hard to find. Esp. the ones that doesn't start to get repititive and boring after watching for a while.

The wife was out of town this weekend and I watched the following:

The Warriors- hilarious, but Iconic gang movie from the late 70s. I think most of the budget paid for Joe Walsh's song that closes out the movie.

High Fidelity - interesting but i cant stand the lead actor.

Deadpool 2 - funny and sad, not as good as the first one. Loved the ripping on the Xmen franchise.

Been doing Friday night movie night the last two weeks.

Week 1 - Watched Silence of the Lambs - Still creepy as shit nearly 30 years later.

Week 2 - The Godfather - Iconic movie that I had never seen before but recognized a lot of lines and scenes from tributes and parodies. A good film and i plan on watching the 2nd one soon.