Last Movie You Watched?

I found a movie called SOL from Crackle on my Roku. My god that was some bad acting.

I really liked the first one with Toby Maguire (sp?), but was actually pleasantly surprised with this:
11167406_det.jpg

What don't you like about it?

Terrible casting choices. The lizard character was terribly done, which is the most unfortunate thing as they really developed that character in the initial Tobey ones. The action scenes were terrible and there wasn't any chemistry between any of the characters. I really wanted to like this one, but I just hated it. The next one looks worse as they're trying to do too much with it.

I couldn't bear to give that money-grubbing bastard money THREE TIMES for a glorified short story. I hate the movie business.

The last movie I saw in the theater was Kick Ass 2 this August, on an afternoon off at the end of a business trip. Before that, it was Without A Paddle in 2004. I can't stand going to a theater, paying a lot of money, and having to deal with rude people and their kids, so I mostly stopped going to movies.

The last movies I saw at home over this long icy weekend were R.I.P.D. (better than reviewed) and Kick Ass 2.

The last movie I saw in the theater was Kick Ass 2 this August, on an afternoon off at the end of a business trip. Before that, it was Without A Paddle in 2004. I can't stand going to a theater, paying a lot of money, and having to deal with rude people and their kids, so I mostly stopped going to movies.

The last movies I saw at home over this long icy weekend were R.I.P.D. (better than reviewed) and Kick Ass 2.

Yep. Skipping the second Hobbit as a 161 minute movie is an invitation for smartphones to be frequently used.