Last movie you've watched

I watched Dark City yesterday. It still holds up pretty nicely, to be honest.

Yeah I remember liking it, need to watch it again. Also I love this guy:

o-RICHARD-OBRIEN-570.jpg

All time creepiest game show presenter. The only other movie I can remember seeing him in was one of the Dungeons & Dragons sequels.

My last movie was World of Warcraft. Eve though I haven't played the game the movie itself is quite good, with no major visual or plot mistakes.

You know, it's actually kind of funny. When that film was released, everyone thought that it was based on World of Warcraft when it was only going to be based of the Warcraft RTS games that came before. There was a lot of confusion on that.

Well, as I said, I haven't played WoW so I have no idea about the course of the game whatsoever. What's most important to me in movies like that are visuals and even without any knowledge of the WoW universe I thoroughly enjoyed it ^_^

Well, as I said, I haven't played WoW so I have no idea about the course of the game whatsoever. What's most important to me in movies like that are visuals and even without any knowledge of the WoW universe I thoroughly enjoyed it ^_^

Yeah, I liked it as well. It wasn't groundbreaking but it certainly wasn't terrible like some people are making it out to be.

The Net.
The Boondock Saints.
Sin City.
Resident Evil.
The Hateful Eight.
Blood Diner.

Rogue One: Star Wars, this is what Star Wars movies over recent years should be like.
The Iceman.
Death Race 2.
Stung.

Watched the three part television mini series from 1979 called Ike with Duvall, pretty good, shit was like almost 4 hours long. I love Robert Duvall, before that I watched Schumaker's Falling Down also starring Duvall.

It's a Duvall kinda week. Recently re-watched Joe Kidd, might re-watch The Godfather soon.