Last movie you've watched

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
What is the last movie you have watched???

The Last Drop

war movie set in WWII, about a plot to steal a treasure stolen from the Nazis. Great movie, with some good battle scenes.

Friday 13th pt 6 Jason Lives

wow this film rocks! It is stupid, hilarious, and it has Alice Cooper in the soundtrack! What else could one ask for? :D

Clerks 2

pretty much same as what I said about Friday 13th, except for it has King Diamond in the soundtrack :) Jay and Silent Bob forever! )))

waiting
waiting_v4.jpg

I just bought the directors cut of Blade Runner; there is suppossed to be a depressive as hell ending in it so I'm looking forward to it :kickass:

last film watched was Coffee and Cigarettes, super nice because it presents several people smoking and having coffee and at the same time presenting a moment of their life....it gives another view about this common human habbit

Gee. Ah, I haven't seen a lot of movies lately, but the last thing I did finish was the entire series of Firefly. Probably going to rewatch Serenity again soon.

I just bought the directors cut of Blade Runner; there is suppossed to be a depressive as hell ending in it so I'm looking forward to it :kickass:

Yeah I watched the directors cut and it was a fair bit better than I remember the original being.

The last movie I watched was Scarface, finally saw it for the first time. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Totally over the top. I had no idea, I thought it was gonna be this serious gangster movie. The last scene goes down as one of the most ridiculous scenes I've ever witnessed in a movie. :lol:

Yeah I watched the directors cut and it was a fair bit better than I remember the original being.

The last movie I watched was Scarface, finally saw it for the first time. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Totally over the top. I had no idea, I thought it was gonna be this serious gangster movie. The last scene goes down as one of the most ridiculous scenes I've ever witnessed in a movie. :lol:

Haha yeah, Scarface as a movie has a lot of balls, and one of the best characters in the movies is Tony Montana. Al Pacino is teh best! You should also see Carlitos Way :kickass:

However I find that movie to get boring after a few listens...

Just watched 'Jacob Have I Loved', a story about a girl who has a twin sister who is more well liked than she is... Not a very good film, however Bridget Fonda is amazing in it. This made me watch 'Lake Placid' which has Bridget Fonda playing a paleontologist who goes to maine to investigate a creature in a lake. Needless to say, not a very good movie either :lol:

I just saw The Fountain; I must say it was a damn good mvie.

Man I want to see that movie. So many movies I want to see, so little time...*sigh*

I watched Clue. Yay for three alternate endings!

Mrs. Peacock: Everything all right?
Colonel Mustard: Yup, two corpses, everything's fine!

Reactions: Krazy Kev