Last movie you've watched

^ lol, I hate "Clue", except for the French Maid in that movie is hot! :lol:

I just watched The Dreamers, at least the first half of it, and it is a very well made movie about a man who befriends some fellow movie-lovers as he has recently moved to Paris from the US. They turn out to be a very odd twin brother and sister, who invite him to their home. The actress in this movie, Eva Green has several nude scenes....she can also be seen in the new Bond movie as a Bond girl. Very hot!

House of Fools

a Russian movie about a mental home that is caught in the middle of a war, which is tooken over by the patients

a pretty good film that won several indie film awards

I just watched Denial, with Jason Alexander.

T'was alright, definately not my cup of tea though.

Just recently watched Pulse was sorta disapointed from it. And also Eight Below awsome Movie that was acted very well on everybodys part in it with a really great story to it, and gotta now be one of my top favorites. also watched something called Dead birds Not to bad its a bit of an older movie thoue still good.

robocop 2. i like it! :kickass:
the first one is too good though. red foreman as a crime kingpin? i'd buy that for a dollar.

i watched king arthur for the first time tonight, and i wasn't really feeling it. it had some good parts though.

and in a few minutes i will put cyborg in and crash out. cheesy. :)

Sorry man, but you will be horribly dissappointed, I know I was

I mean...Germans with Pink hair?

Well, I just watched Singles, it was refreshing, actually a pretty good Romance flick, which I don't usually enjoy. The acting and stuff was good, especially Matt Dilon was funny as hell, and Bridget Fonda was too good :)

I watched The Rise Of Taj lastly.

After the first Van Wilder, this seemed like a good idea. After watching Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, it still seemed like a good idea.

All in all, it was a bad idea.

I'm watchinga movie called Downfall, which focuses on Hitler and he people around him, his plans, and ultimately his death.

It is fucking fantastic :kickass: