Last movie you've watched

The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day.
Taxi Driver.
Reservoir Dogs.
Inherent Vice.
Bandits.

Reactions: CiG
I watched Conan the Barbarian, still my second favourite movie of all time. Then I watched the mini-documentary making of in the extras, then I watched the movie again with the audio commentary.

I watched Conan the Barbarian, still my second favourite movie of all time. Then I watched the mini-documentary making of in the extras, then I watched the movie again with the audio commentary.
My favourite movie of all time....one word to describe it "EPIC"!!!!....bit of a shame that the destroyer was such a poor sequel.

Reactions: CiG
Ghost in the Shell- brilliant movie, very dark & at times a bit sleepy but then things would liven up extremely quickly.

Very Bad Things, first time seeing this movie in awile, wicked good dark comedy.
Route 666, good B movie.

images

Watched the Mummy today....insanely far fetched but dark & twisted which is always good...didnt think i would ever watch a tom cruise movie again but the concept intrigued me so thats why i went & im glad i did.

The last couple of movies I watched were both sci-fi. Blade Runner 2049 (a masterpiece) and What Happened to Monday (decent movie with an interesting plot).

Django: Unchained.

Nothing really makes me cringe harder than a period piece movie that randomly has garbage club/radio rap music in it. Tarantino always nails the first 20-30 minutes of his newer movies (especially the intros) but man his stuff just falls apart halfway through.