Last movie you've watched

Human Trafficking
Not another teen movie
Domestic Disturbance

You must be new to the forums, search them yourself.
If you mean me, I am far from being new to these forums. Been around for 8 or 9 years now. If you read past posts on this thread you will see me listing the last movies i've seen and whether i recommend them or not and why... that being said last movies I seen:

1. Jack Reacher: Not Tom's best but not bad neither. Worth the $$ to see in theater. :)

2. This is 40: sucked big time. A sequel of sorts to Knocked Up. Lame jokes, too long a movie (2 hours 15 minutes), gives away spoilers about Lost espisodes if you never seen them or are currently watching them etc. Save your $$ and rent it on netflix or redbox etc. if you really wanna see it... :puke:

I honestly do not remember the last movie i sat and watched all the way through, it might have been Chernobyl Diaries or whatever. And it sucked.

Place Beyond the Pines. Ryan Gosling all tatted up and Mike Patton scored it. Moved a little slow for my taste at times, but when something was happening it was really interesting. It was also composed in a way I didn't expect and had somewhat of a shock an hour into it. If you've got patience for dramas, I'd recommend.

Scarface. I never get sick of this movie.

previous...

King of New York.
Feast.
Bad Taste.
From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money.
The Dead Next Door.
Zombie.

Reactions: CiG
I recently watched "Escape Plan" with Arnold and Stallone. I thought it was awesome :)

I really need to see some more new movies though, like "Lone Survivor"

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was the last movie I watched. The new version of the film from this year.

I was pretty happy with it.