Last Movie You Watched?

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Didn't like it. There were some good elements but overall it tried to do too much and then had a horrible by the numbers ending.

With the wife laid up from ankle surgery, we have been watching a few things. Real stand out's were "Two Guns" with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg, "RED 2" was even better than the 1st, I thought and surprisingly good to me was "We're The Millers." Not a big Jason Sudeikis fan, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

I really liked the first one with Toby Maguire (sp?), but was actually pleasantly surprised with this:
11167406_det.jpg

wow...that was one of the few movies I almost walked out on during the movie. one of the biggest piles of crap ever.

I'm probably going to see Lone Survivor this week. Really excited to check it out. Want to see Wolf of Wall St as well.

I make it a point to see every Scorsese film because he's one of my favorites. Well, except for Shutter Island. A good friend of mine whose opinion I trust basically told me to avoid that one.

Battle Royale - Great movie that basically The Hunger Games copied from.

Fish Tank - Interesting movie...one of those movies I don't know whether I liked it or not though in the end.