Latest CD you bought...

Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2CD special edition w/ instrumentals)
Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell II
Florence + The Machine - Ceremonials

I bid on Stratovarius's self-titled album on eBay for a couple of dollars - hope I win it!

I was || this close to buying the rest of Stratovarius's albums (Fright Night, Twilight Time, Dreamspace, Fourth Dimension, and even Intermission -- Fright Night was the most expensive of them all, at 13 USD used) but I reeled it in due to wanting to save money. I'm so close to buying a new digital piano that I'm being strict about my spending...

Oh, but I will be getting Epica's new album, and the special edition of Dragonforce's new album when it comes out. :D

Twisted Tower Dire - Make It Dark
Dream Theatre - A Dramatic Turn Of Events
Pentagram - Day of Reckoning, Sub-Basement and Review Your Choices
Hawkwind - Doremi Faso Latido and In Search of Space
Anthrax - Worship Music
Scheepers - Scheepers

I also pre-ordered Epica's new album, but the limited edition was way too expensive. Pre-ordered the regular version for just 10 USD :D

Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Dio - Holy Diver
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
Masterplan - Time To Be King

I'll admit these are the first Dio and Sabbath albums I'll have listened to in full, same with Elton John. However, I've heard those are their best, and I got them all pretty cheap, so I can't wait for them to arrive. Masterplan's new album has some amazing songs that I've heard and I can't wait to spin that thing on a drive, sounds like their best stuff yet!