Latest CD you bought...

>What's SupaRed like then Andi?

It's a good Rock album, but nothing more really. The vocals are obviously excellent & the playing of the rest of the band is good. I only really bought it because of Kiske, I actually prefer his previous 2 solo albums even though they aren't so heavy. It may yet grow in me though. Oh yer & the Album cover is terrible :D

You can buy it .... but you will be disappointed because the production and the sound are too bad for an ANGRA's album, I've saw them on stage during their Rebirth world tour and they are kicking ass . If you're FAN of Angra, buy this item for your collection try to listen it before buying it! Angra is Angra... that's not a small band...

I got 4 albums on vinyl for £10 the other day:
Slayer - South of Heaven
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Sodom - Agent Orange
Dark Angel - Leave Scars
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I should be getting Reign in Blood on vinyl next week! :headbang: Vinyl's much better than CD!

I bought Insania's last album a couple of days ago, and I must say that I was a bit surprised by this one..well..the album rocks! It's catchy melodic power just as I like it.
Excellent production, good riffs, easy but catchy melodies and very nice double solos (guitars, keyboards, then guitars again... very nice !). The weaknesses of the album would have to be that it lacks originality. They sound like a mix between Edguy, Gamma Ray and Stratovarius. Some would probably call this band a stratovarius copycat..but who cares? The music is catchy and it rocks! :headbang:
Though most of the material on this album is very good, I guess my faves has to be "face the king" and "life after life".
Yep, a very good third release by this swedish power metal band.

This album gets 5 out of 6 points from me :D

I recommend it to every fan of melodic power!

NP: Insania - Face the king :headbang:

Odins_warrior said:
I should be getting Reign in Blood on vinyl next week! :headbang: Vinyl's much better than CD!

I have lost my Slayer interview picture disc :mad: but still....ONLY VINYL IS REAL!!!!! :devil:

I must get that new Anthrax album...