Latest CD you bought...

Since the last time, I've bought many many cds:
Symphony X - The odyssey
Edenbridge - Aphelion
Sonata arctica - Live at provinssirock Festival
dragonforce - valley of the damned
Masterplan - Masterplan
Mago de oz - Complete discography ( 6 or 7 albums )
Freedom call - Taragon
A metal tribute to ABBA

I finally bought Helloweens latest album "The Dark Ride"..about time, huh? :)
Haven't heard the whole album yet though. Only heard a few tracks, and I like it so far. Mr Torture rock! :headbang:

I have to say I prefer old Helloween and Kiske, but the "new" Helloween isn't all that bad...:)

I guess you guys have heard the dark ride..what do you think of it?

NP: Helloween - Mr Torture

Personally.... I really like The Dark Ride. Favourite tracks for me would be.....Mirror, Mirror & If I Could Fly. Have to admit I haven't played it for ages. :)

BTW......WW ...you've got me listening to Dark Moor :)

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
I guess you guys have heard the dark ride..what do you think of it?
A bit disappointing after the stunning "Better than raw". But still some good tracks, like "If I could fly", "We damn the night", and my favourite "The departed / The sun is going down". But I think it suffers from having too little song writing input from Wieke and particularly from Uli Kusch, who has written all of the strongest Helloween tracks in recent years. It'll be interesting to see how they cope without him on "Rabbit don't come easy"

Originally posted by dragonmaiden
[B......WW ...you've got me listening to Dark Moor :) [/B]

Hehe, it's a great band, don't you think? :)
I have all of their albums and are awaiting their next one, which I believe will be released this summer..can't wait :)

NP: Helloween - If I could fly

Originally posted by Odins_warrior
'Snow Goose' has parts in it which are bound to make you think of Final Fantasy games....that made you change yer mind now? haha!

Yes, it made me change my mind! :D what Final Fantasy bits come to mind? If the word "Kuja" pops up, I'm in there! Be serious now, don't mess with my mind ;)

A metal tribute to ABBA

You gotta tell us more about this one, heavenly ;)

Ayeka: it reminds me of bits of FF6 and FF7 music - just the general feel and a similar tune. Anyway, get 'Mirage' before 'Snow Goose' - I've also heard that 'Moonmadness' is an excellent Camel album as well...

Originally posted by Morning Field
What do you think of the new sonata arctica album Morning Field? ..better than Silence? :)

Words became the adult....
Sonata Arctica which became new can be heard.

It will become good if it is heard repeatedly.
A Japanese fan will like it.
:lol: :lol:
http://www.sonataarcticajapan.com/

Hehe, ok. I've already heard the new single "Victoria's secret" and it's a great song! The keyboards and everything sounds great. I would say it's one of their best songs. I'm sure the new album will be their best.

NP: Sonata Arctica - Victoria's secret :headbang:

About the metal tribute to Abba :
Isn't the metal version of "The winner takes it all" by At Vance on this tribute, Heavenly?
Their cover version rocks! :headbang: :)

NP: Sonata Arctica - Victorias secret ( yep..again..heh )

About the metal tribute to Abba :
Isn't the metal version of "The winner takes it all" by At Vance on this tribute, Heavenly?
Their cover version rocks! :headbang: :)

NP: Sonata Arctica - Victorias secret ( yep..again..heh )

The song which is played by At Vance on this Tribute is the same one which is on the Hearts of Steel album: This is Money Money Money....and it kick ass but I prefer the song Super Trouper by Custard.....all the songs are great!

For Ayeka, WeekendWarrior, Dragonmaiden and the others, this tribute is ( for me ) better than the Helloween tributes Keepers of Jericho part 1 and 2. If you want to get it don't hesitate to contact me !!! :Smokedev: