Latest CD you bought...

Dio - Holy Diver Live

Also got the new Sodom DVD, season four Family Guy, the Blind Faith live DVD and a whole bunch of Doctor Who. How's that for post-exam retail therapy? :D

IRON FIRE - Revenge Digipack
KORPIKLAANI - Spirit of the forest
KORPIKLAANI - Voice of wilderness
KORPIKLAANI - Tales along this road Digipack
STEEL ATTACK - Diabolic Symphony
ENSIFERUM - Dragonhead
DRAGONHAMMER - Blood Of The Dragon.

A good mix of Power and Pagan/Folk/Viking there :D

dragonwarrior said:
I have a friend visiting from Portugal and he got me Angra - Fireworks! Legend!

I love that album. Can't believe I didn't know them until I saw them at the Mean Fiddler...

Oh and while listening to temple of shadows the other day... I noticed a familiar voice on one of the tracks... it was Kai Hanson! Is there any band he hasn't graced? I hear he's going to do an apparence in PQ's nexy album :lol::lol::lol: Man that would be sweet!

Today I got the extended version of Helloween's Pink Bubbles Go Ape for £3.99! I hear its not that good, but have to complete the collection don't I!

I also got Edguy's Hellfire Club!

At Virgin Megastores in Milton Keynes, they have a £3.99 clearance sale. All the cds are in a random order on a long shelf so it'd have been impossible to find something in particular, I just had a quick look through the first row to see if there was anything good and there was Helloween!

I think it actually came out a few months ago, they brought out extended versions of walls of jericho, keeper 1, keeper 2 and pink bubbles in February. They then brought out Cham, Master, Time and Better... they funnily enough came out the same day as the PQ Underworld gig... I remember this because I couldn't afford any of the cds in London.

Still, bit of a good find eh :D

They're all of their latest albums. I already had the Bal-Sagoth album, but none of the others.

I haven't listened to Scar Symmetry just yet, apparantly they're like in flames? I dont like in flames...

dragonwarrior said:
I haven't listened to Scar Symmetry just yet, apparantly they're like in flames? I dont like in flames...

They're better :D I guess if you had to compare them then that wouldn't be a bad comparison...but they really are their own thing. I have both their albums and enjoy them, so give it a go!!