Latest CD you bought...

CRUSADER747 said:
Iron Savior - Dark Assault

Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night

2 class albums there. I got all of Iron saviors stuff, their whole discography, including singles for £1.75 each offa eBay :D :headbang:

Dark assult is my favourite album there... never say die, dragons rising, made of metal, preditors... ahhh great stuff.

Tonberry said:
2 class albums there. I got all of Iron saviors stuff, their whole discography, including singles for £1.75 each offa eBay :D :headbang:

Dark assult is my favourite album there... never say die, dragons rising, made of metal, preditors... ahhh great stuff.

Its the first Iron Savior cd i have found in a shop!
Im a Helloween and Gamma Ray fan, so im interested in any music Kai Hansen has made, but i dont know much about Iron Savior or how many albums they have made. The cd i got yesterday is brilliant, mabey even better than Gamma Ray!! So i will do some searching on the net... :headbang:

As for the Sonata Arctica cd, its the first album of theres i have bought, and its not bad, i like the faster songs, but its a bit lacking in guitars, i thought there would be much more lead guitar solos, and the slow songs were soooo boring :rolleyes:
I know a lot of people on here rave about them so mabey i need to get another album to get a better opinion, but they dont seem to be as good as i thought they would be :confused:

Brace yourselves.... Power Quesat Demo 2001!

demo.jpg

I got this in the post today... I can't believe it found its way back to London all the way from Canada!

It makes for interesting listening, as it sounds the same, yet different :loco: to the Power Quest we know and love. I couldn't picture PQ without any Italians. :lol: ZP's vocals are... different to say the least; he does a great job, yet it somehow sounds "wrong." Maybe its because I'm looking back on it from today with Alessio's voice in mind for the songs. Still, it gives a great insight into what Power Quest will become :D

Since these were released free, I'd be happy to send mp3s of Glory Tonight and Follow Your Heart Demo versians to anyone interested. Drop me a PM or contact me on MSN. (Unless PQ object, it does say "Copyright 2001 Symphony Productions" :p )

Steve, do you have any information on the 2002 demo release?

promo2002.jpg

01.GLORY TONIGHT
02.FOLLOW YOUR HEART
03.GATES OF TOMORROW

Although it *think* it was released via MP3.com, do you have any idea where I should be searching for a physical CD copy of it? Cheers. :kickass:

I've bought these cds:

Mago de oz - Madrid las ventas cd & dvd version
Doro - warrior's fight
Sonata Arctica - for a sake of revenge ltd edition
Power Quest - Magic never dies (japanese version)
Queen - greatest videos II (dvd)
Queen - live at wembley 86 (dvd)
Arch enemy - anthems of rebellion

CRUSADER747 said:
I have orderd a few of there albums, so i will post which ones i get when they arrive in the post

hehe the further you go back in their discography, the close and closer they sound to gamma ray, even more so with Kai doing more vocal work on the earlier albums. Dam I need to see Savior live sometime... and isn't it about time for their new album already :D

Tonberry said:
hehe the further you go back in their discography, the close and closer they sound to gamma ray, even more so with Kai doing more vocal work on the earlier albums. Dam I need to see Savior live sometime... and isn't it about time for their new album already :D

Well its about 2 years since ther last album came out so mabey there will be a new album later this year?????? Lets hope so :kickass:

CRUSADER747 said:
Iron Savior - Iron Savior

Iron Savior - Interlude

Whad'ya think? I dont like interlude that much compaired to Dark Assult and Condition Red, as I'd much rather hear material from those two albums live than the others. having said the the audio from Wacken sounds great :D