Latest CD you bought...

You didn't have to! You could have made a big fuss, knocked over a bunch of CDs, swore at the management, get removed by guards, bought some eggs and assulted their shop front, got banned from all HMV stores worldwide and be forced to buy all your CDs from eBay and the Internets for the rest of your days at a fraction of the cost.... This happened to a.... friend of mine. True story.

lol that's interesting.. But there's a Virgin Megastore around 100 metres away! lol and I don't have a credit card so no ebay and the internets for me :(

The CDs are good though!

If you're over 16, you can get a Solo or Visa Electron card from your bank, which is just a debit card rather than a credit one, with no overdraw or intrest charges, and pretty much exists just for the internet a a few shops. :D

I heard something about that yeah, like you can buy a credit card with a certain amount on it, and top it up every now and again.. Cool idea really! I'd get so carried away though, I'd be going to gigs in every corner of the world lol

Nah thats something different. Cards like Splash Plastic http://www.splashplastic.com/ are aimed at the under 18's, and act as "a pay as you go" credit card, with you (or parents I believe - they wanted this system to replace pocket money at once point, never caught on thou ^^) putting money on it and then putting more money on the card when you run out.

Howevere a debit card is supplied by your bank, and you can spend however much is in your bank account on it; it's basically directly linked to your bank account funds. When you're out of cash in the bank, the card stops working. If you look at the payment sections of site like amazon, ebay, and most ticket websites; seetickets, ticketweb etc, they will have little boxes with which payments they accept. Nearly all take via electron and solo cards, which are avalible to people your age. If you're still on holidays there, try to speak to someone at your bank, who can explain things better than me, or you can hunt around bank's webpages, and see which offer you good deal, and open a new account. Because of your age they should automatically offer you a debit card, rather than just a cash withdrall card.

:headbang:

Tonberry said:
Someone else knows Twighlighning!! I'm gonna have to get a copy of Delirium Veil then :D

Another Twilightning fan here, one of my mates got me into 'em :D

From Wacken:
Grand Belial's Key - Castrate The Redeemer
Make A Change...Kill Yourself
Moonblood/Inferno
Mutiilation - Rattenkonig

I always end up hating my Virgin for their selection when I see what you manage to find in yours!!

Haven't bought anything new for a while...

Tonberry said:
I saw Celador's CD in HMV, they wanted £17.99 for it. Impossible!

I found that in my Virgin for about £15 and a small local shop for £12...which quite suprised me. I didn't expect anywhere near me to have it judging by their usual record, so I got it from Play when it came out instead. Brilliant album. Not worth £18 though...I'd be hard pressed to find something which is worth that much!

In France I got -

Edguy - Burning down the Opera (Live)

Edguy - Vain Glory Opera

Kiko Louriero - No Gravity

It has to be said, Virgin in Paris sucks cock

What's Kiko's solo stuff like? I've only ever heard a few little bits on his website.

HMJ said:
What's Kiko's solo stuff like? I've only ever heard a few little bits on his website.

It's alright, some really cool songs on it, some not so cool songs on it.. Actually to be fair it's a pretty good album, not too exciting though, some good slower songs on it, and the usual Angra licks etc!

hard-rock.jpg

Look at that tour!

Iron Maiden - The Reincarnation... (single)

Virgin in Paris did'nt even have this on CD, however I ordered both Formats from HMV in Cork, hopefully they'll hold em for me..

Is it just the CD and 12" Jamie?