Latest CD you bought...

How many CDs do you guys own? Especially Tonberry and Dragonwarrior...you always seem to be buying loads of 'em!!

And I always thought I was a bit of a fiend with my 120ish or so!!

Alot...

Edit: After a "quick" count. 381 Albums. 255 singles. 15 (only!) DVDs, 34 LP records, 12 record singles (all Iron Maiden)
95% of them are power/melodic/prog/symphonic/newer heavy metal. The remining percentage is made up from all the "classic" stuff, NWOBHM, old thrash. (Old Metallica, Maiden, Megadeth, Priest, Motorhead, Ozzy, etc etc.)

I have a few Folk metal albums aswell, Korpiklannai, Turisas, Ensiferium, Battlelore, that kind of stuff, but they are the closest thing to black metal I have.
To be honest I've never been to keen on Death/Grindcore kind of metal, not that its too extreme, I just prefere songs with melody and lyrics that I can sing along to without having to have the book open infront of me :D

I tend to become obsessive with "collecting them all," (pokemon anyone? :lol: ) and own entire discographys, singles and EPs to boot. It does leave a hole in your pocket, as does frequent merch and gigs, but I wouldn't swap my collection for the world :D

I have no Emo or Nu-Metal.

God knows, never actually bothered to count, I do often run out of shelf space though, its got to be deep into the hundreds. I have a massive maiden collection too if you include all that. Have some very rare and expensive maiden vinyls.

TemplarOfSteel said:
Even more gary Moore, eh? He's one of my favourite guitarists. I saw him live a few months back, and he was amazing. Opened for BB King, and just blew him off the stage lol.

Yup! I'm Irish but I've never properly listened to either Gary Moore or Thin Lizzy! I'm making up now though, Gary Moore is a really amazing guitarist! I must get into Rory Gallagher too, he spent most of his life living here in Cork

I got Wings of Forever and Magic Never Dies by Power Quest today!