Latest CD you bought...

Finally got round to watching some of AA - Wrath of the Norsemen...and to say it is absolutely awesome is to put it down!!! It's incredibly high quality...and they're fantastic!! Loving it!!

Cellador - Enter Deception has arrived...am listening right now - and oh boy it rawks!!!!!!!!!

Kreator - Enemy of God
Avantasia - Part 1 and 2

the two Avantasia albums are quite simply 2 of the best albums in metal. Can't believe it's taken me so long ot get around to listening to them!

Are the Avantasia albums easily available online?

Now that I have a job and money I've got -

Glyder - Glyder

Nightwish - End of an era (CD)

Nightwish - End of an era (DVD)

Nice, well I don't have a Credit Card in the first place, but I'll try and convince a mate to get em for me! Do they have a myspace?

Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
Judas Priest - Stained Class
Enslaved - Isa
Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds
Intense - Dark Season
Atheist - Piece of Time
Dragonland - Battle for the Ivory Plains
Usurper - Necronemesis
Usurper - Twilight Dominion
Bal Sagoth - The Power Cosmic
Symphony X - The Odyssey

On the subject of Advantasia ....

QUESTION:
When is Avantasia III coming out? - Stevo

TOBIAS:
Hey Stevo. I am never going to continue the story, simply because it would not be right. It was never meant to be continued, if I'd do it now it wouldn't make sense to me. But I am sure someday I'll do something equivalent. Some epic project with guests and all the experience that I have gathered throughout the years. The project name could be Avantasia, as this is the association that I love, but the story wouldn't be called Avantasia. I wouldn't want to continue a story that has already ended. Let's wait and see. As soon as I feel the time is right I'll let you know, but my duty is to compete against a legendary Avantasia part 1. And that's a heavy duty! I won't come out of my hole until I am certain I can blow away anything else, without releasing a cheap copy. But I will be there!

So that's that. There will be no part 3, but maybe something more awesome instead.