Latest CD you bought...

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
I have their second album, and I like it alot! I haven't been able to find their debut on the net or in my local cd store, but today I saw it in a Metal shop (wich by the way had a excellent collection of cds).
I didn't only buy cds you know, I also bought 1 huge Angra poster, a Edguy flag, and a Sonata Arctica long sleeve..:)

I will absolutely see Nostradameus Live, if I get the chance. They ROCK!

Yeah guy! of course NOSTRADAMEUS kick ass! I've got their two albums....and I will buy their third album this month, and the two cds are signed by the band because I've saw them during the Edguy mandrake TOUR with HEAVENLY and Lullacry. I will say one thing:
ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE !!!

I hope you will see them soon....may be with Hammerfall for their Crimson Thunder tour;)

I bought this from our Virgin NotsoMegaStore today simply because it was a limited edition one and I fancied a refreshing change. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Some of it is really pretty good Hard Rock and wouldn't have sounded out of place as a Rainbow Ballad. Perhaps Mr Blackmore is finally getting ready to resurrect Rainbow again :D

Originally posted by Eagle
Perhaps Mr Blackmore is finally getting ready to resurrect Rainbow again :D

Sadly, from the latest issue of Classic Rock:

"Meanwhile, a spokesman for Ritchie Blackmore has denied reports elsewhere that the former Deep Purple guitarist is considering re-forming Rainbow."

This was bizarrely tagged onto the end of a Whitesnake reunion rumour...

DarkFire - DarkFire (vo-Omar Zoncada [Time Machine])
Delight - Eternity
Heavenly - Coming From The Sky
Dushan Petrossi's Iron Mask - Revenge Is My Name (g-Dushan Petrossi [Magic Kingdom])
Valiance - Wayfaring
Soul Doctor - Systems Go Wild ! (Europe Version 2CD)
Lebocat - Flo's Barbershop

Originally posted by Morning Field
DarkFire - DarkFire (vo-Omar Zoncada [Time Machine])
Delight - Eternity
Heavenly - Coming From The Sky
Dushan Petrossi's Iron Mask - Revenge Is My Name (g-Dushan Petrossi [Magic Kingdom])
Valiance - Wayfaring
Soul Doctor - Systems Go Wild ! (Europe Version 2CD)
Lebocat - Flo's Barbershop

Yeah good choice guy! Heavenly "coming from the sky" is a very very great album! I hope it will enjoy it.

I'm awating delivery of the following

Kamelot - Epica (digipack)
Masterplan - (digipack)

I've ordered the Dionysus and Genius albums for Steve Scott too along with a nice Kamelot shirt for myself and a lilac Iron Maiden girlie vest for my g/f.

Can't wait!

Originally posted by Symphony
I'm awating delivery of the following

Kamelot - Epica (digipack)
Masterplan - (digipack)

I've ordered the Dionysus and Genius albums for Steve Scott too along with a nice Kamelot shirt for myself and a lilac Iron Maiden girlie vest for my g/f.

Can't wait!

It's great for the kamelot's album and the Dionysus one but for Masterplan.......it sounds too bad!!!!

I'm waiting a sweat of Hammerfall with the Crimson thunder design