Latest CD you bought...

Dragonforce - Ultra Beatdown (special edition), ordered it and the Berzerkers t-shirt from their website, everything came in on Friday

And yesterday I was at the store and was SHOCKED to see they had Angra! They only had one copy of Aurora Consurgens (the one album of theirs I never listened to) so I picked it up immediately. Great album, and I'm only up to the fifth track! Can't believe I put that off for so long. I also got Oceanborn by Nightwish.

I saw Gamma Ray's Land of the Free II at the store today, but didn't pick it up because I've never really listened to Gamma Ray and didn't want to waste my money. So, instead, I picked up Iced Earth's Something Wicked This Way Comes because I've been meaning to actually buy it for a while now. I also saw Circus Maximus's new album, Isolate, and was shocked to see it there, so I grabbed it immediately. I only listened to their debut once or twice, but don't remember anything from it other than being impressed by their talent, so I was interested in Isolate... so far it's great! Five songs in, really good prog metal. The vocalist rules! I definitely recommend these guys.