Latest CD you bought...

My Ascension - Far Beyond The Stars has just arrived and has been on a regular shift with Power Quests Neverworld & Blood Alliance CDs.

But the latest I've bought was Far Beyond The Stars; a great album, especially for us more power/speed metallers! :) :)

Angel Witch - As Above So Below
Accept - Stalingrad
Astral Doors - Jerusalem
Enuff Z'Nuff - Dissonance
Epica - Requiem for the Indifferent
Gotthard - s/t, G and Dial Hard
Lionville - s/t
Manilla Road - Deluge, Voyager and Crystal Logic
Primal Fear - Unbreakable
Ram - Death
XYZ - s/t

pre-order:
Dragonforce - The Power Within (actually excited for them for the first time)
Storm Corrosion - S/t (can't wait for this anticipated prog release)

purchase:
Alcest - Les Voyages De L'Ame (amazingly beautiful black metal/shoegaze and something I think you might enjoy)
Demon Hunter - True Defiance (nothing unexpected but pretty good groovy, thrashy, metalcore)
Shout Out Out Out Out - Reintegration Time (bought it off of Amazon for $0.75 lol. kinda enjoy the simplistic electro punk from these guys)
Wolves in the Throneroom - Celestial Lineage (interesting black metal from Washington state)
Pilgrim - Misery Wizard (simplistic doom but enjoyable and not as slow in tempo as people have hyped it up to be)

Glad you like the new Epica, Colin! I think it's pretty good, too.

Just pre-ordered Sonata Arctica's new album -- the deluxe edition and the t-shirt. Can't wait!

^ That bundle deal irked me. We Europeans have to pay €18 just for the CD :/

Ouch, that's rough. From the Nuclear Blast USA shop, for me it was only $24 for the deluxe CD *and* t-shirt -- and only $5 for shipping, that's one of the better deals I've received for a package like that. When Days of Grays came out I believe I had to order from the European store to pre-order a package like that and it came out to something like $40+, plus shipping :(

Big pre-order session last night

Delain - We Are The Others
Sonata Arctica - Stones Grow Her Name
Firewind - Few Against Many
Blaze Bayley - King of Metal

In addition, got the following in the post
Arjen Lucassen - Lost in the New Real
Feeder - Generation Freakshow
Skindred - Union Black