Latest CD you bought...

Eagle said:
Cheers I shall invest.

Latest for me is the mighty

GALLOGLASS - LEGENDS FROM NOW AND NEVERMORE
"Legends from now and nevermore" is a pretty good debut from this young german metal band don't you think Eagle? i've bought the album myself and I must say there is some very very good tracks.. ; the title track, Ancient Times, A Wintertale amongst others.. I like it, and I look forward to their next release..

WeekendWarrior said:
"Legends from now and nevermore" is a pretty good debut from this young german metal band don't you think Eagle? i've bought the album myself and I must say there is some very very good tracks.. ; the title track, Ancient Times, A Wintertale amongst others.. I like it, and I look forward to their next release..

I'm very impressed with this band. The album is excellently written and the title is very catchy . I predict big things from these guys. Excellent modern Power Metal!

The latest CD to be edded to be collection is now:

Dungeon - A Rise To Power

This is good hard Aussie Metal and should appeal to most people on here. I recommend!

Symphony said:
Well it's been a while since I listened to much stuff with harsh vocals. Instrumentally it's pretty cool....especially the drumming!
yeah, the drumming is awesome. The orchestra does a good job as well, but when it comes to the vocals, I actually like the clean vocals on this album better than the harsh, hehe. I know it's not much of clean vocals, but on a track like "Progenies..." it would be awesome with more clean vocals.. so some tracks would definetly be much better with only clean vocals.

Got these albums today

Place of Skulls - With Vision (very heavy, great stuff)
Royal Hunt - Moving Target (first album I've heard of theirs and it surprised me as being so good)
Anacrusis - Screams and Whispers (not listened to it yet)

Judas Priest - Sin After Sin, Turbo (got 'em already on CD but the LPs were only 50p each ;))

M.S.G. - Rock Will Never Die

Skid Row - Skid Row

Twisted Sister - Under The Blade

It was in a second hand record shop in my town. Three quid. An impulse buy, if anything. I could sort out a cassette copy if y'want ^_^

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for an original to complete my Bolt Thrower collection.

Got these today
Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame
Morbid Angel - Heretic