LEE JACKSON GP-1000 88 replica for sale

TWCC was supposed to do a complete final prize list yesterday, but he got caught in some work, but he also managed to finish my front of my edition of the amp so it will be shipped early next. Also they are thinking about giving mr.Laiho himself a copy of mine. ;-)

I recond it was about 600 euros for a GPSP with all mods and stuff.
Did some research and thats what he was asking half a year ago.
If you pay up front he might add in a JE-1000 if you ask nicley!

Well I got in touch with twcc and commissioned him to make my own gpsp with all the mods like runes. I've owned 3 gp and sp so I'm very excited. Be prepared for many clips including comparisons to my other gp.

And I am finally here with a price list. Did not change much from last time. The case itself is a bit pricier than last time, but I kept you waiting for so long, so there is no price increase.

Price for 1U GP1000 only is 330 EUR without the mods or with one mod - the 1st gain mod that was done by LJ later as a default setting.
All gain/tone mods = +15 (this will add 4 switches on front panel)
Mid shift pot value mod - no change
Secondary EQ = +15

The price for 1 channel SP1000 is 280 EUR, 2 channel SP1000 is 480 EUR.
Bedroom mod for SP1000 is always included in price.

The price for 1 channel SP1000 added to GP case is 240.

Therefore basic GP with SP is 570 EUR.
Fully modded GP with SP is 600 EUR.

If you pick 2nd EQ, it is footswitchable out of the box. In basic version it lowers output level, so you have to turn up masters manually. If required, I can make modification that allows you to set output volume with EQ and without EQ on a front panel, so switching it on means no volume change. But this has to be discussed with each individual, because there are various ways to make it (add another 2 pots somewhere on a front panel, 2 pots on rear panel, make the existing pots double, so first will control both master1&2 without EQ and second both master1&2 with EQ, or to have relatively expensive dual concentric pots with big and small knob etc etc.. lots of choices)

Front panel versions:
Transparent sticker with black text directly on aluminium - Free.
Painted front panel (you pick color) with transparent sticker with text (again you pick color) - 7 EUR.
Painted front panel with UV printed text directly on the panel - 15 EUR.
In all cases I can put text of your choice or logo of your choice on the left part of the sticker/UV print for free, if it does not add too much work (depends on what you want)

I will be experimenting with engraving and other choices, but for now, that is it, regarding design.

-----

And I really have to make some kind of a document that lists all various choices, so potential customers can go through them and pick what they want. For example:

1 - what will be in the case:
A - GP
B - SP
C - GPSP

2 - what voltage:
A - 120V
B - 230V

...etc etc

---
forgot shipping:
For GPSP, which weighs around 6-7kg with all packing material
Europe, 30 EUR
Outside, 50 EUR
Both with tracking.

GP only should be around 50-70 percent of it.

Also it seems I will be moving once/twice a month around Europe in following months (SK,AT,CZ,south of D,BE,LU, maybe PL), so it is theoretically possible to bring the unit closer to you.

And I'm sure everybody know this, and I know TWCC wanted to write this, but I'll add it.
Import taxes and other fees will be handeled by the buyer.
This is only concerning those who live outside of EU.

BTW: RR or TWCC, add a small price list to first post.

And I'm sure everybody know this, and I know TWCC wanted to write this, but I'll add it.
Import taxes and other fees will be handeled by the buyer.
This is only concerning those who live outside of EU.

Yes, of course!

And considering the fact, that I believe import (and other) taxes are pure evil, I am willing to do everything possible to make sure there will be no import taxes. Usually by splitting payments and declaring low value, although this can backfire if something happens to the package - the insurance will cover the costs only up to the declared value.

My guess is that it would be the same as the guy on eBay. Thought he could actually take more since this is really authentic and tested.
Options is stated before, but you could proably have any option you would want on it with any feature for not much more.
TWCC is very talkative/negotiable when it comes to options and price.

I dont know what i need lol :p I want GPSP 600 euros but dont have 600 euros right now :p

also there should be a big manual going over everything bit by bit what everything does. from button to button etc..

About the JE1000 price - I haven't done any price estimates yet, but considering the eBay guy wants 50USD including shipping.. I would probably go with a bit less. Definitely not more. And yes, modding it is possible - putting the tone selector on a rotary knob, push pull pot for adding gain etc..

One question for you guys, who have disassembled your guitars.. How long should be the threaded part of the guitar pot? In other words, what is the thickness of the wood in a place with a hole for the pot? THe pots I use for GP and SP are for metal panel design, you can fit only 4-5 milimeters of material on it's threaded part. I would say that at least 10mm is needed, maybe even more?

Arystar, yep, there will be a manual covering everything including what we have found about the settings used by Alexi, each and every knob on the front and rear panel etc. Right now I am working on the GPSP units which I have to finish urgently, so the manual will follow in a few days.

Yes, most pots should have thread for 10mm to 12, here is the safe part, if you order to long ones, Like 15mm and the wood is 10mm thick, simpelly put am extra hex nut on 1 side of the wood, and to tighten the pot with another hex nut on the outside !

Alright, thank you, ordered long thread pots.

Here are the pics of Rune's final unit. At the moment, there are two more GPSP units being built, one almost done but without the cables, one without cables and a front panel.

xIalLdx.jpg

RrXmWj1.jpg

jjoVE37.jpg

Take care!

Looks totally awesome! Can't wait to try it! Great that more units are in their final stages so early! They really nail the printjob this time around.

Lol, give the guy a break :D

About the front panel - yeah, not a sticker. Base paint (whiteish), 5 layers of metallic gold paint, UV printed letters (industrial heavy-duty printer), clear lacquer finish.

I will be however experimenting with thin sticker under lacquer layer - more precise, cheaper, less time consuming and if everything goes just right, should look the same.

Inside there is GP1000 modded to infinity and beyond and SP1000. Have a look a few pages back, there are recordings and everything.

GP-1000 with Alexi's mods and more and a second EQ containing something similar to the Mesa Boogie Studio Preamp (semi second distortion channel :p) and a stock SP-1000 only one channel, but still stereo outputs....oh and it has been modded so you could use it at bedroom volume by some switches at the back. Does not affect the poweramp sound at all, just volume.

It is kind of out of your league as you mainly play vst modellers and amp simulators. But I bet you'd like one as well just for the fun of it. But you would need a cabinet and a mic for real recording as well.