LEE JACKSON GP-1000 88 replica for sale

Well, I do have a real amp. Better said two real amps.
14ttqmx.jpg

I said mainly. Have you tried to record something out of those heads? And tube amps behave quite different than those two, but nevermind, it is still a little bit different setup anyways. No offence thought! :p

Looks like a Line 6 Flextone 3 and a MG series Marshall stack.

BTW, Line 6 is not an amp per say, it is still an amp simulator.

It's a Marshall g100r CD. I barely use that stuff anymore. I used to play with it when I was in a band a few years before but now only for jam sessions with my friends. I never recorded anything new with it. Only when I was younger. I played a few times over real tube amps, yes. It's a really big difference. And that Marshall stack sounds only good with my pod

I've found an old recording I think of me playing through my Marshall-Pod-Combi. I can't remember how that song was called.... and I think the BT is made by some dude from Andi Sneap forum.
Sounds pretty cool witn the Pod with the Marshall amp alone sounds like shit.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87900028/unbenannt.mp3

Oh but if anyone else has a POD 2.0 I can give you the settings I used.

Edit: Btw. that BT is made with superior drummer. I got that prog too but I don't know how the fuck I can get such a great drum tone out of it.

Edit 2: I've got a few more short COB BT's made with superior drummer so if anyone's interseted in, just tell me

Edit 3: God, my english's getting worse from beer to beer

Edit 4: OH SHIT! The following one has nothing to do with the topic but with my Marshall amp. Guys, I've found the first demo tape of my first band. Back in the days when I was like 17 years old (I think I've played guitar for 5 months or so) we won a local song contest and got one demo tape for free in a really worse local studio. So this is a song of me and my band (called "gesiegt") at the beginnig of my guitar "carrer" recorded through my Marshall cab without the Pod. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87900028/Track No01.mp3

Theres also a solo of me at the end of the song :lol:

5 months played, already better hammett solos than the man himself

that pod + marshall didn't sound bad

Wow, for 5 months playing that solo is pretty nice imo - Lyrics & Vocals remind me of some old german punkbands, e.g. Slime (Good stuff!) :-D

Would be killer if you could upload the BT though, Arcane!

its all sooo off topic what you are talking about :p

I dont know half as much as i'd like to about amps and settings

If anyone ever should invest in a tube preamp and small rack system, this is probably the most versatile and good sounding thing you could ever find. Should cover marshall amps, fender and mesa amps at any gain and distortion level. Should easily put marshall jmp-1 and ada mp-1 to shame too.
it isn't super expensive and it is very compact.
Plus the manual is comming together fine (first draft is still available a few pages back). And I think TWCC is still open for personal modifications. Also if there is any questions about the amp, I'm often online and could answere any question about it. Also with the bedroom level mod, silent recording and playing is easily done. So the guys who is living in flats or with parents could get good tones out of little volume.

hey rune i have a question, with Xmas on the way i "might" have enough cash for this badass amp, i was thinking of getting a harley benton G212 Vintage with it as cabinet, due to its cheap nature and it has Celestion V30's.

now my quesiton is actually, I have a Line6 Studio UX2 which has 2 analog outs 1/L and 2/R, can these be used with this harley benton G212 vintage Cabinet?

this is a picture of the UX2 back, its the left 2 jacks on the picture:
7511488_800.jpg

and here is the back of the Cabinet:
6237940_800.jpg

ALSO since there is a 2 input in the cabinet does that mean i have to get a 2 channel SP1000? or how or what? since i dont get that channel stuff quite well with the SP1000

im asking this because i dislike always having to use my earplugs with the studio UX2 and my grandmother is thinking of buying me a present for always taking care of her.

No you can't use the line 6 interface directly with any cab. You need a power amp between. Like the SP-1000. The line 6 stuff acts kind of like a preamp and and won't provide the right "load" in ohms to put into the cabinet. Oh and when you do get a gpsp or any amp with cabinet, use speaker cables between poweramp and cabinet or you might blow up both.
The GPSP's one channel Sp-1000 have stereo outputs so don't worry about it. You could easily use the harley benton with it.

Writing from COB show right now. Gpsp replica was handed to Alexi's sound technician. Alexi was already warming up so he could not meet us, but the technician said he likes to check out gear a lot, so he will check it out for sure. But that can take 2-3 months until he finishes the tour.

Also secured some unexpected info about modding gp1000

Great stuff! Thought it would end like that. Alexi is always super busy before show. Only chance to meet him is if he decides to check the club life in town after the show. Which of the two-three soundtechs did you meet?.
Let me know what he said about the modding, most of these guys were hired just before he got it modded from the finnish tech. And also the finnish tech didn't want to say exactly what mods Alexi and Roope got from him, only similar and guidelines about getting there so it has mainly been a guessing game and luring the tech for more. :p

He really want every modded GP to be 100% individual sounding so he really held back to tell about Nicotyrs mod as well (the guy who claimed to have an Alexi moddded GP-1000 a few years back), same guy but very different mod with a lot more distortion/sustain..

ive told K-man at the End of the Show here in Holland (netherlands) to check this thread out and let alexi know about this !, pretty cool that twcc is going further on that case :D

ohw BTW. how Massively Awesome is that, that you have a fan that created your own gear. that is like EPICLY awesome. he Will be shocked to hear that for sure !!!

Maybe he should rethink his abcence from internet afterall. ;-) yeah it is goddamn awesome, even if he uses it only for rehersal practing it is still cool.
We have to be realistic about live gear and promo stuff since he obviously ha endorsment deals with both Engl and Marshall. But who knows?!?