Leftover Song from Death Magnetic

Agreed. That one and The Day That Never Comes are my favorites. Unforgiven III as well.

I thought the Beyond Magnetic songs are definitely great for leftover songs. For me, it would be hard to replace any songs from DM except maybe Cyanide. Really looking forward to a new album now! Alsovery happy that us Metallica Club members got a free download of all 4 songs :D

I'm happy. I prefer to have physical copies of everything. I hate digital music, especially when that's the only option

9 times out of 10 I'd agree with you. It's rare that I'll buy a digital copy of something, and never for an album- but in the case of this small EP which I won't listen to that often I'm perfectly happy having it on the MP3.

9 times out of 10 I'd agree with you. It's rare that I'll buy a digital copy of something, and never for an album- but in the case of this small EP which I won't listen to that often I'm perfectly happy having it on the MP3.

Yeah fair enough. If you've paid or it, you might as well use it. I guess it depends how much you love the band/music