Leftover Song from Death Magnetic

Beyond Magnetic EP is now available via Itunes. No word on a physical format yet but I do know they recorded all this for a future dvd release so the songs might come with that release. Also big announcement coming in mid January regarding something in June. I do know they will be heading back to Europe around that time..

seriously they should just let Mustaine rejoin the band. They sound badass with the 3rd guitar player, the sound is nice and thick. There is a certain blue and gold electricity on stage when Mustaine played those songs on stage with them. I have a feeling they will be doing more of these jams in the future.

ALso at least Metallca doesn't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to find some songs to put on a release lol. They came up with fresh riffs and ideas, something Mustaine is slacking on as of late.

Just a bullet away is the only one I like. The others are... okay.

^None of these songs are as good as any of the songs on th1rt3en IMO, and I consider myself a Metallica fanboy. Agreed though Dave was lazy when it came to some of the songs on that record.

Yeh I think I listened to Th1rth3en twice. And I was an avid listener.
Im not massively keen on these new songs, but they are better than Death Magnetic. Infact im going to try and listen to that now.

Yeh I think I listened to Th1rth3en twice. And I was an avid listener.
Im not massively keen on these new songs, but they are better than Death Magnetic. Infact im going to try and listen to that now.

I'd rather have had these songs then End of the Line, Cyanide and Judas Kiss. Only the opening song of DM is significantly better than the new stuff IMO.

I think Cyanide is a great song. The only songs I didn't really like off Death Magnetic were the first three. The rest were awesome.

I like the '' bambambam dudududu bambambam dudu whoawhoawhoa bambambam'' parts in cyanide but other than that it's a weird song. Especially those weird drum/bass parts thatcome out of nowhere... I also don't like the end of the line. +i think the main riff of that was just your life is lame.