Legalized ABORTION. Pros or Cons?

1st i think that when a girl goes into a sex ed class she should be taught how to make a blow-job feel better than fucking a pussy (making a blow-job feel good is a hell of a lot more than just opening your mouth and getting skull-fucked)
i think that when a guy goes into a sex ed class he should be taught how to find a woman's G-Spot whith his fingers (cuz most of the time a guy's dick can never reach a woman's G-spot anyway) and how to make his fingers/tongue feel better than a dick
if a person doesn't have the financial/mental capacity to be a good parent then they shouldn't be doing the act that produces children

2nd abortions should obviously be legal in cases of rape/incest/one-night-stands where the woman has no way of contacting father/woman fucking another woman's husband/woman getting drunk and fucking a guy she would never fuck sober/being financially/mentaly incappable of being an adequate parent

3rd putting unwanted kid up for adoption is way to fucking complicated for most of the unwanted pregnancy mothers to actually do (take a min to think about it like this... if any random woman could go into labor and give birth in any random hospital and just casualy go home whitout the baby and have the hospital staff handle the unneccassarrilly complicated procces of getting the kid into the hands of someone else then abortion would be universally/unequivicobly be considered murder to the point that abortions simply wouldn't actually exist)

3rd putting unwanted kid up for adoption is way to fucking complicated for most of the unwanted pregnancy mothers to actually do (take a min to think about it like this... if any random woman could go into labor and give birth in any random hospital and just casualy go home whitout the baby and have the hospital staff handle the unneccassarrilly complicated procces of getting the kid into the hands of someone else then abortion would be universally/unequivicobly be considered murder to the point that abortions simply wouldn't actually exist)

Haha. Sorry, maybe this isn't the case in Texas, but in my state, and I'm sure many others, you can drop a baby at a hospital and leave, no questions asked. There's nothing to stop you from leaving the baby there in the hospital, or a fire station, police, church, etc., where you can safely assume the baby will be taken care of.

Anyone read Singer on this topic? It's been yrs since I've read practical ethics, but doesn't he conclude that if you support abortion you must also logically support infanticide?

I'm not convinced abortion is the best option, but the judeo-christian bullshit surrounding the whole thing doesnt really fly with me.

MasterOLightning said:
Haha. Sorry, maybe this isn't the case in Texas, but in my state, and I'm sure many others, you can drop a baby at a hospital and leave, no questions asked. There's nothing to stop you from leaving the baby there in the hospital, or a fire station, police, church, etc., where you can safely assume the baby will be taken care of.
what you seem to be describing MIGHT be this relatively new NATIONAL thing that i didn't know actually got passed and i know for a fact there's a lot of Texas females that will never know anything about this shit at all. Used to be (and might still be) up to the individual states with several states having this proccess that takes at least couple of weeks that you had to finish by the end of the 2nd trimester where the adoptive parents would just be waiting for you to give birth for three months with the birth mother purposely knocked unconcious durring labor so that the baby would already be in a different fucking city by the time the birth mother wakes up