Lehle Dual Sgos problem

Dec 13, 2011
France
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,

I've recently acquired a Lehle Dual Sgos and i'm just back from band rehearsal.

It's a punk band but with lots of jazz/folk/funk/crazy parts and it's a lot of fun :)

I'm the only guitar player so i wanted to try out having two amps. One for distortion, one for clean and also for tone stacking when both on overdrive.

The problem is there were drastick volume drops and one of the amps would go completely silent then it would roar again and so on.

To make it simple here's my chain :

Guitar > Line 6 g50 > polytune > Dime wah > Isp decimator gstring > Flashback delay > Lehle dual sgos
A> Peavey 5150
B> Randall Rh150 G3 +

I use the randall's footswitch to go between clean and distortion.
It's the only amp i have beside the peavey and the clean is much better + it has a cool reverb !

The randall would be the one to go completely silent when both on. The peavey would go very low from time to time.
I've tried with the ground lift switch on the lehle (haven't tried with ground switch on the randall though).. still the same problem.

I noticed though that with the lehle out of the picture, the randall would still go silent sometimes. I think the peavey was still on at the time.
So i suspect the problem is coming from either one or both amps or the electric installation of the room. Is it because one amp is a transistor and the other a tube amp ?

What could i do to fix this ??

I have an important gig this saturday so it's urgent :bah:

Thanks to anyone who can help me out here !
I was pretty psycked to use two amps and i couldn't even use the lehle which cost me alot aswell !

PS: quick side question do you think i could plug the isp in the loop of the peavey aswell ? or would that fuck up the whole thing ?

If the amp is still dying when that pedal isn't plugged in, I would doubt that the pedal is at fault here. Get your amps checked