Length of set for US tour

CubanToad said:
Good question Kyra! I also want to know...does Evergrey go out to meet their fans after their set? That would rock if they did! :headbang:

Well they usually go out and drink a couple of beers after their set, so my guess is that you will be able to meet them after their show at the venue.
Maybe even have a fastbeer or two with the Captain =)

I guess they do go out and meet the fans after the gigs, most of times, or at least rumble around among them with a bottle of hard licour. lol

Gig in Granada lasted for about an hour. But that was a festival. Maybe 1h15m would be a decent guess for their act on the US tour?!?! Totally worth it anyway.

I wouldn't count on it. Hope for an hour, but 30-45 minutes is the norm for first-openers on club tours, which as I recall is about what they got with Arch Enemy last summer. They've always been accessible afterwards, too.

jaimek said:
I wouldn't count on it. Hope for an hour, but 30-45 minutes is the norm for first-openers on club tours, which as I recall is about what they got with Arch Enemy last summer. They've always been accessible afterwards, too.

As opening act I would go for that amount of time also.
So let's hope for at least 30 minutes.

I live in New Orleans, I took Vanden Plas around the town when they came in after progpower last year, after the show in New Orleans I would be more than happy to take evergrey into the french quarter for some beers. (and strippers, but not Tom of course) :p

Private message me if they wanna party after the show, but it would have to be after Iced Earth, cause I aint missing them.

High Speed Kurt said:
I live in New Orleans, I took Vanden Plas around the town when they came in after progpower last year, after the show in New Orleans I would be more than happy to take evergrey into the french quarter for some beers. (and strippers, but not Tom of course) :p

Private message me if they wanna party after the show, but it would have to be after Iced Earth, cause I aint missing them.
Preferrably not Mike either =)
But I think that he would be glad to be shown aorund and drink some beer.

Hell Yeah I´m up for some (read a lot) beers and I need to try out some of that spicy Cajun food :)

.......and lots of strippers :)
(I´m dead now)

Anyway.......let´s make it a deal that we´ll head out for some beers and food afterwards, and maybe a nice cigarr on some funky jazzclub?

Mike(evergrey) said:
Hell Yeah I´m up for some (read a lot) beers and I need to try out some of that spicy Cajun food :)

.......and lots of strippers :)
(I´m dead now)

Anyway.......let´s make it a deal that we´ll head out for some beers and food afterwards, and maybe a nice cigarr on some funky jazzclub?
Mike! This time there is no escaping the party in New York City. Unless of course the tourbus dictates you must leave for Philly. Heh. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

I met Tom, Henrik & Mike after the Chicago show with Arch Enemy last year. They were very nice and talked to everyone who approached them. It was really cool that the guys were so cool with the fans! They even posed for a picture with me! :headbang: